Your Dream Car?

Simpson

You beat me too it, it is just awesome in every way. One day I will have one parked on my drive.....hopefully.

Absolute crap by modern supercar standards, but still the first thing I would buy if I had a lot of money and then I could die happy! Love 'em, love everything about 'em!

I think people are forgetting about where their bike would go.

Gotta be something beast like. Though a humvee would be equally awesome! Ideally with a turrent to blow up some Corsas and Saxos.

15.jpg

Or some massive camper van of course ;)

Bugatti Veyron supersport. I''ve heard there ment to be abit nippy :P

this koenigsegg ccxr edition all carbon fiber 259 mph 1350 bhp roughly the same speed as the bugatti veyron sport with does 158 mph with 1200 bhp

http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=666

http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=666

:P :P

this koenigsegg ccxr edition all carbon fiber 259 mph 1350 bhp roughly the same speed as the bugatti veyron sport with does 158 mph with 1200 bhp

That doesn't make any sense, 259 mph isn't the same speed as 158 mph, and the veyron's faster than that.

670x377Image.jpg?p=110503_04:21

new lambo..... id buy the first one. Then id blow up lambo factories and every other lambo ever. Id have the only one. Be worth a bit more then.....Oh and i if go to jail for it, ill blow that up too and escape! IM GONNA BLOW SHIT UP......CAUSE I CAN! and MR T and the predator will be my bodyguards. :shifty: and you think im joking

click link below and scroll pics.....its the detail of it all that i love

lamborghini aventador

Edited by arw_86
  • Like 1

My brother in law has a black Lancia Delta intergeale evo. That is a gorgeous car. we've been on a few good blasts in it and for a 17 year old rally car, F**K ME that shifts! Love it when it dumps out the waste gate it sounds like a Rattlesnake!!

he hant really got 1 but would love too but he has had a intergeale before years ago :D