Tartydays Essentials

Dwarf Shortage

Anyone who went last year, what did you take, what did you end up actually using out of what you took, and what did you feel you should have taken, but didn't?

Basically I can't pack to save my life, and I'm trying to pack as light as possible, as I've got to find a way to Holyhead with my bike and a single backpack if possible.

Edited by Dwarf Shortage

Shit I don't have a sleeping bag or owt. Just realised. Will there be many sheep around, bear grylls style? lol

I had an idea of making lots of pasta and just putting it in a few of those plastic boxes and bring that. Pasta is filling :)

Tent

Sleeping bag

Carrymat

Pillow

Shower stuff

Towels

Toothbrush/paste

Loads of spare clothes, better to have and not need. At least 2 pairs of trainers!

Beer

Probably a few sarnies and some fruit

Bike

Helmet

Toolkit/pump/spares

Im driving so loads of room in the car :)

Shit I don't have a sleeping bag or owt. Just realised. Will there be many sheep around, bear grylls style? lol

I had an idea of making lots of pasta and just putting it in a few of those plastic boxes and bring that. Pasta is filling :)

When i read that, all i could picture was a dribbling, incapacitated, absolute moron of a man behind the keyboard.

Me put pasta in box! Me eat pasta. Me not hungry anymore.

They're called f**king tupperware sweetheart - people have party with that shit it's so bloody good! Pasta filling, PASTA FILLING! It has a f**king high carbohydrate content and is traditionally known as 'cuccina povera' as it was a dish made by those who had no money who needed to ingest food to give them much energy as often they'd be working manual jobs.

Educate yourself my good man, for god's sake (no capital 'G' from me) educate-your-ratty-ass-self. For sweet jesus's sake-you've only got the one shot at this life. Do not remain ignorant for your own personal entirety.

But yeah, pasta's not a bad idea and have a nice time. x

• Like 2

You sure I can't convince you to jump in the motorhome? This weekend needs some of those rants (Y)

I wish more than anything i could, but i have so much to do this weekend and need to be on a plane about 2 or so hours after you depart on the Sunday.

I shall be wishing you all the best (and wishing i was there) and i certainly won't make the same mistake next year. I shall definetly jump in next year if:

1. Your motorhomes still rocking.

2. You go-otherwise that's stealing.

Have fun and have a rant for me while you're there!

P.S. Oh yeah and an even bigger problem is that my bike is only a frame at the moment with all it's various parts scattered around my flat.

Edited by Matthew62

Just bought my 6 pack of Pot Noodles. ;)

I knew it was a futile attempt, just thought one last go was worth it!

We're definitely on for next time, assuming it's on.

Anyway, in 'essentials needed for the weekend' news. I just picked up some 2 stroke oil for my generator :P

The tent I'm borrowing from Adam might potentially not close, so I might be sneaking into your motorhome and onto your floor, JD :P

More than welcome, it'll be proper snug with Simps and Ross in there already! Should've got a bigger one...

you do! the welsh are cracking down on immigration.

You can travel in and out of Wales as you please. You can immigrate from Britain all you want?

The tent I'm borrowing from Adam might potentially not close, so I might be sneaking into your motorhome and onto your floor, JD :P

Yea Mark come join the party! We have a TV! haha

Essentials:

Beer

Rum

Vodka

Vortex

Football

bike (optional)

spare pair of shoes (aka water trap shoes)

duvet (f**k sleeping bags! haha)

any games!

If your going for the 3 days a lads mag (you know)

car music

inner tubes

wet wipes

Thats about it