New Onzas!

F.N.G

New onzas on tartybikes check them out Here

Just one question though, What is the difference? they all look (spec wise) the same except from holes in the wheels :sleeping:.

the only other difference is the colors and the names. what other things are there that have changed?

New onzas on tartybikes check them out Here

Just one question though, What is the difference? they all look (spec wise) the same except from holes in the wheels :sleeping:.

the only other difference is the colors and the names. what other things are there that have changed?

Reading the descriptions might help ;)

This is also just the lower end of their range, so bearing in mind the price similarities it'd be difficult to make massive changes from price-point to price-point.

In my opinion, Why cant they make as good lower speced bikes than they used to.

The old ones were better, no offece, but thats my opinion

Cost of materials and cost of manufacture.

Everything has a knock on

Edit. Damn it, mark got there first - speeeeedy mark

Edited by J.KYDD

most bike companies will do the same, having similar specs or just change a spec slightly or even just different colours, giving the customer more viarity of choice to either fit there price range or liking.

At least they haven't held bck on colours haha

yeah they are ugly as sh*t. the "ska" is one of the most horrible color schemes i have seen. i don't want to diss onza too much but those bikes look like over priced, tacky starter bikes.

^that is purely my opinion don't have a go if you like them.

i think if they go for a bold color they need to mix it with a neutral color like white or black. (ooh get me, laurence lewellin bowen over here ;)) haha.

+1 for the pokemon thing ahaha

...those bikes look like over priced, tacky starter bikes.

They are starter bikes, that's the whole point. This is the entry-level end of Onza's range, with the higher end bikes being released later this year.

I love black bikes, and I love more subtle colours/tones, but if you've got two bikes in a bike shop with a kid wondering round with their parents looking to buy a new trials bike, the brighter, more eye-catching one is going to win every time. Personally, I actually quite like the matte red/white colour scheme on the Bird. I was looking for a red/burgundy colour like that for my own bike for a while before I went for (shocker) matte black again.

Onza didnt come out with a great range this year... The ska is a bird, the sting is a rip, theres no change in frame graphics, and WHY would you tske away the disk on the bird?

Sorry but what i also dont understand is, why does the ska cost more than the bird? why did they even make a ska at all it looks like puke :lol:

Woah, quite a big go at onza lol, but just expressing my opinion, any idea on when the blade/comp/pro will be out?

Just had another look, bird and ska and rip have same geo? :S

Edited by Kieran Morrison

why does the ska cost more than the bird?

Drilled rims, front freewheel, what appear to be upgraded brake pads.

the sting is a rip

The Sting is designed more of a kids bike, hence it having a shorter, lower stem and different width bars, as well as a few other tweaks (e.g. geometry).

I for one like the new onza colours. The matt red bird looks really nice! Im not sure why onza put those big 24t sprockets up front. As you have the freewheel on the back you might aswell put it up front and sling a 12t sprocket on the back. Must be lighter?? I also think the ska looks amazing really different good work Onza!

I think i'm gonna hold my tongue until I see what the new higher spec bikes look like. The higher spec onza's are usually great, also great value for money. I mean the comp was £160 new, for a fairly decent frame (not just saying that because I have one), I think is fantastic V4M.

Edited by dann2707