Which Terminator Film Was Best?

bikeperson45

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which Terminator film is best?

Watched Terminator 2 on TV last night which made me remember how good they were. Which was best was always a hot topic between me and one of my friends (the sort of person that has seen every movie near enough)

I know there's the film thread but I wanted to do a poll to see how it adds up.

Edited by bikeperson45

It was a mega hard decision between 1 and 2, but I settled with 2 because for me it is more enjoyable to watch with the better action scenes. Plus I liked Arnie being the good guy. He didn't do or say that much in the first one in comparison.

3 was shite, 4 was ok.

2 for sure. Though i can understand why people think 1 is best. I enjoyed 4 quite a bit, but it could of been it's own film and not anything todo with Terminator. Didn't really add much to the series. 3 was also alright, but not amazing, the bird Kristanna Loken is rather tasteful in it.

It was a mega hard decision between 1 and 2, but I settled with 2 because for me it is more enjoyable to watch with the better action scenes. Plus I liked Arnie being the good guy. He didn't do or say that much in the first one in comparison.

3 was shite, 4 was ok.

+1 :D

Hard to say. I found the 1st part to be much more scary because of the whole idea of humans fighting an unstoppable machine. Part 2 where there were essentially 2 terminators fighting against each other became more of an action film than a thriller to me. Although both parts were absolutely brilliant. Didn't much care for 3 and 4 although I liked how the story all came together.

I conducted an experiment involving me watching all of them again, and I still can't decide.

Liked 1 because it was a human against the terminator.

Liked 2 because it was a terminator against a terminator against a terminator, so more action, although not much of a fan of the young John Connor, would have preferred another actor.

Liked 3 because good action and how it was getting closer to Judgement day and the ending.

4 was alright I suppose.

My new order would probably go 2,1,3 though

1 was very good, really dark and had a very "tech noir" feel about it, quite sinister and made you feel on edge no matter how many times you watch it!

2 was the best of the lot for me. As has been said was year ahead of its time! (like most of cameron's films Avatar, The abyss, Aliens ect) also you could watch it not having see the 1st and not feel like you have missed out.

3 was utter garbage! the story was wasted on the director! It could of been soooo much more but failed!!

4 was reasonably good the only critisism was the way Kyle reece was portrayed.