London Riots

Franksx2005

Mmm.

The world's meant to end in 2012, but nobody says in what sense it's meant to end.

Lol, but I prefer that physics lad's explanation - whoever thinks the world will end in 2012 cause the mayan calendar, based on the number 20 - how many fingers and toes you have - ends, is a retard.

Hmm.. that google maps thing says there's rioting on the Isle of dogs, not cool, my brothers living there at the moment. thumbdown.gif

I really don't get these retards. "Someones done something wrong, lets protest against it by smashing our own shit up" blink.gif In what way does that make any sense at all?

As has already been said a lot, hurry up and send in the god damn water cannons, tear gas and rubber bullets, show the f**king morons there are repercussions to their actions, rather than just standing there attempting to stop it spreading, offence is the best form of defence and all that shit.

As has already been said a lot, hurry up and send in the god damn water cannons

There was a guy on earlier on bbc live saying they didn't have any and they would have to come from Irland..... pretty pathetic!

I vote for grizzly bear squad instead of dogs!

Lets all put on our helmets, pick up our socket wrenches and go help the coppers!

If your going to do it. Do it proper. My responce to someone on another forum saying the have some ice axes.

Just gear up and grab a hammer or 2. Your more likely to lose a ice axe do to it sticking. Sledge hammer over the back in a old fly fishing case(pretty much a tube with a sling on it) a masin hammer or two tucked in the belt and a Short hanndeld sledge in your main arm and some kind of sheild in your other. Go out and defend what you see fit and help the police.