London Riots

Franksx2005

http://birminghamriots2011.tumblr.com/ This is pretty good for updates on whats going on up here.

I hope it isn't too bad, i was planning on going into the bullring tommorow!

Edit: Now hearing rumours that Walsall and Wolverhampton are also having riots which are even closer to my house... not sure whether or not to believe it though

Edited by Rich Hill

i dont get what is wrong with the people who arent rioting, an innocent man was killed by heavy handed police officers and you sit back at home,doing nothing, if I lived as close as matthew62, id be out there now, making a stand, smashing up comet, burning down allied carpets and torching residents cars. Got to stand up for what you believe in.

Let's be honest you don't care how the police force is being run, you just want to appear a hero and 'stand up for what you believe in'. Obviously this police officer has made a huge mistake, but burning down family businesses doesn't help anything.

Edited by TrialsIsHard

Let's be honest you don't care how the police force is being run, you just want to appear a hero and 'stand up for what you believe in'. Obviously this police officer has made a huge mistake, but burning down family businesses doesn't help anything.

lets be honest, i was taking the piss, because as i said "smashing up comet, burning down allied carpets and torching residents cars" is really standing up against the police isnt it.

lets be honest, i was taking the piss, because as i said "smashing up comet, burning down allied carpets and torching residents cars" is really standing up against the police isnt it.

You want to make it a bit clearer that you're joking before posting up shit like that! You had us all fooled :unsure:

• Like 1

http://birminghamriots2011.tumblr.com/ This is pretty good for updates on whats going on up here.

I hope it isn't too bad, i was planning on going into the bullring tommorow!

Edit: Now hearing rumours that Walsall and Wolverhampton are also having riots which are even closer to my house... not sure whether or not to believe it though

"beerforbreakfast asked: 14 yearr old says she's looted alcohol, stashed it. When asked 'why' she says, 'recession. We've no money and nothing to do.'

Yes. These riots are a result of a terrible government making cuts all over the place and generally poor socio-economic conditions IMO. The man shot in London was simply the straw that broke the camels back."

Copied from that blog. this is ridculous!? i actually believe that we are possible one of the stupidest countrys on this planet.

Edited by dirt jumper jake
  • Like 1

I'm with the view of, why bother f**king random people's stuff up?

I heard somewhere these riots started on twitter, seemed like people randomly decided to make a party out of the desire to kick shops in and nick stuff.

If they hadn't started on Twitter, they'd have started on phones, or emails, or f**king carrier pigeons. Can everyone back the f**k off of social media?!?!?! (Yea I know you've seen my rant already :P)

unconfirmed shooting in leeds,

In the face apparently. People on my facebook saying 100 people went down but nothing kicked off but now someone is saying briggate the main shopping street is getting blocked off by police.

Probably just a precaution!

Edited by CalopS