London Riots

Franksx2005

I think it's pretty sick. The people clearly don't care about the man who was shot by the police and they just want to cause trouble. I also think it's pathetic that people are critisizing the police for not doing a good job etc. The rioters are just destroying their communitys really.

Revolution!

Dont be a thick fanny.

I'm less than a mile from the riots in the south and there's nothing revolutionary about it. It's f**king horrible. The air stinks, the level of violence is genuinely worry so don't be so naive or flippant.

From where i am I'm pretty much surrounded in all directions so guess I'm stuck in for now.

I passed some typical f**kers on the way home who had their faces covered who made an attempt for my bike. Apparently tonnes of bikes have been nicked and houses all around here are being set on fire.

Bring in the army and start clearing these mother f**kers out.

• Like 10

Dont be a thick fanny.

I'm less than a mile from the riots in the south and there's nothing revolutionary about it. It's f**king horrible. The air stinks, the level of violence is genuinely worry so don't be so naive or flippant.

From where i am I'm pretty much surrounded in all directions so guess I'm stuck in for now.

I passed some typical f**kers on the way home who had their faces covered who made an attempt for my bike. Apparently tonnes of bikes have been nicked and houses all around here are being set on fire.

Bring in the army and start clearing these mother f**kers out.

Good shout, bring the army in, then round the f**kers up and put them in a zoo!

Lol, I don't even know what to say, what you think a revolution would be a pleasant thing? Just a nice hand over of power, or power being dissolved.

Like my second post said, it's probably just knob heads being knob heads. But a revolution wouldn't be nice, it wouldn't be pleasant, it'd be exactly what you're saying. The country would grind to a halt, crime would become the norm more so than it is, until a new structure is put in place. You bring down the institution that runs everything, you gotta find a way to run everything again from a local level. Some places might be okay, but other places would turn into absolute hell holes.

• Like 1

To monkey....

Yeah thanks for the lesson. I know what a f**king revolution is, but if you were here right now like I am you'd realise it's not about that in the slightest. Perhaps if I was miles away I'd have a more rational view on it, but at this present moment when everything is kicking off, it's horrible.

To see neighbouring streets being f**ked up by a bunch of f**king animals is miserable. I'm tired of all the rational thought about it, and the endless discussions about the causes etc. Some action needs to be taken rather than lining up a bunch of police men who simply stand around being abused.

Water cannons, tear gas, rubber bullets - let's get going. Standing their with a shield getting f**ked up the arse isn't helping. The problem will only worsen if we are leanient.

Edited by Matthew62

I'm not saying we should tolerate it, or be lenient. It shouldn't be accepted regardless of whatever it was, unless they had some sort of manifesto as to why they're doing it. But like I said, it's probably just knob heads being knob heads.

I'd like to add, this could still be the start of a revolution. I want to be able to say told you so just if it does happen.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey
  • Like 1

It's mindless, they couldn't start a revolution, they are doing it for the sake of it not because of a cause or reason!

But those who don't agree with the current system could take the opportunity and momentum to make more of it. We don't know what their cause or reason is either, as none of us have taken part or know anyone taking part.

Again, this doesn't mean I am saying it is a revolution, or they're doing it for any reason other than boredom. I'm just giving an alternate side of an argument instead of everyone licking the person's arse above and going "Yeah they're just wankers who we need to burn." (Which they probably are.)

i dont get what is wrong with the people who arent rioting, an innocent man was killed by heavy handed police officers and you sit back at home,doing nothing, if I lived as close as matthew62, id be out there now, making a stand, smashing up comet, burning down allied carpets and torching residents cars. Got to stand up for what you believe in.

• Like 2

i dont get what is wrong with the people who arent rioting, an innocent man was killed by heavy handed police officers and you sit back at home,doing nothing, if I lived as close as matthew62, id be out there now, making a stand, smashing up comet, burning down allied carpets and torching residents cars. Got to stand up for what you believe in.

That's gotta be sarcasm, but if it's not:

Don't be a dick. Because an innocent man was killed, hundreds of other innocent lives should be ruined by destroying their businesses and homes?

• Like 3

Are you for real?