Damon Watson - Hashtag One

Damon W

seriously impressed by how big you are going dude. seriously disgusting to think how we were on par for a while and then booooooost off you go.

i still think the riding is a little mundane though. i know its probably becoming boring for you hearing it, but id like to see you mixing up stuff that is more than a single move would be cool, although finding things where you can go that big all the time would probably not happen.

either way keep it up. good to see someone still pushing the "go big" attitude

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 2

Here is 18normal bricks.1half and 1big which is 1.5size of normal brick so this and that half size brick is like as 2normal bricks. so We have 20bricks. if he standing on 2wheels his bars are in height of 12,5bricks(bar height can be 100cm(I think it´s more).Well 100/12.5=8.00.......8,00*20=160cm. that´s my maths (Y) (anyway I think his bars can be 103cm or more because on my low end zoo" i have bar height 100cm high but then it will be around 165cm and it´s really unDamon IMO :turned:

Edited by AndrewG
  • Like 1

It´s very good video,but where´s this one?

decided not to put it in as the one which made it in is a fair bit bigger so didnt see much point tbf

To be honest, the video is insane but the last shot is not necessary. Everyone knows that you are strong, neglects superficial... big sidehop and hook up btw

not necessary? none of its necessary to be honest mate, online videos are just a compilation of clips you fancy showing people..

thats like saying to the cousts, them natural clips wernt necessary, we all know youv got excellent control.

its all just fun and games dont take the content to seriously :)

• Like 3

decided not to put it in as the one which made it in is a fair bit bigger so didnt see much point tbf

Still it was very interesting side and also it would make vid longer and add some more variety too.Spring,Angel and this one is like all gaps +1sidehop each...

Edited by ghostrider88