Neil Tunnicliffe New Vid!

Neil Tunnicliffe

All i can say right about now.....

Bossed it!

Those gaps to front to wheel swap WTF?????

Its riders like you and Damon who go to show there is no limit to trials...

If you guys were to make a video together it would quite easily be the best thing since sliced bread.

Keep it up mate

Andy

• Like 1

All i can say right about now.....

Bossed it!

Those gaps to front to wheel swap WTF?????

Its riders like you and Damon who go to show there is no limit to trials...

If you guys were to make a video together it would quite easily be the best thing since sliced bread.

Keep it up mate

Andy

I did suggest this to Damon and apparently he pmed neil but nothing came out of it i don't think...

f**king hint!!!

Noticed the Video came up on your facebook. Loved it! I have started to do loads of gaps to front since watching your vids but i'm a long way off gapping to front across a driveway :/ Something tells me you have no fear. Also drop gaps to front, well some are not difficult but the ones you do! Jeez your SIKK.

Lmfao, i dont follow trials really anymore, but someone linked me to this and your style has changed and improved so much neil compared to when i used to watch trials videos. Its nice to see you and Damon STILL pushing the good old TGS style riding, that was actually incrediable. Song if you dont mind me asking ?

Keep it up big boy =]

ace tunabass! rather it be gaps gaps gaps, than 360 360 360 endo endo endo manual footjam tailwhip (Y)

cracking video

Give it a rest. Stop being so simple. Can't you see that street riders are still appreciating this video, yet your persisting in your usual ignorant manner.

Anyway...the video was certainly impressive. It's not my type of riding at all and the video seemed to come from the past, but you can't help but acknowledge the shear scale of the moves and the bravery involved. Was certainly an interesting watch.

Edited by Matthew62
  • Like 4