Neil Tunnicliffe New Vid!

Neil Tunnicliffe

Give it a rest. Stop being so simple. Can't you see that street riders are still appreciating this video, yet your persisting in your usual ignorant manner.

Anyway...the video was certainly impressive. It's not my type of riding at all and the video seemed to come from the past, but you can't help but acknowledge the shear scale of the moves and the bravery involved. Was certainly an interesting watch.

give what a rest? Im entitled to my own opinion! (Y)

ross your ignorance to bmx winds me up sometimes, its nowhere near as repetitive as trials let me tell you

Where did i mension bmx?I used to ride bmx years ago adam let me tell you! (Y)

JEEEEEZ some people need to chill. :turned:

• Like 1

give what a rest? Im entitled to my own opinion! (Y)

Actually, no you're not. In your Facebook profile under political views you write "speak English"...(i presume this is some comment on the state of immigration in this country and that you would probably be happier if Britain would be back British). Despite these quite strong views, you can't actually speak English yourself, so by your very own political views and admission, you are a complete non-identity, therefore not entitled to any form of opinion.

• Like 4

Actually, no you're not. In your Facebook profile under political views you write "speak English"...(i presume this is some comment on the state of immigration in this country and that you would probably be happier if Britain would be back British). Despite these quite strong views, you can't actually speak English yourself, so by your very own political views and admission, you are a complete non-identity, therefore not entitled to any form of opinion.

I love you.

• Like 1

ERM........ Whats Facespace got to do with anything i just said? :lol: and you made no sence to me at all in what you have just said, :(

Chill the feck out babe, you get so easily wound up haha

I love you.

hmmm.. Strange :ermm:

hmmm.. Strange :ermm:

That was my way of showing respect for a brilliant use of English and intelligence, something that no-one will ever compliment you on.

You keep telling people to chill out, maybe you should stop being so ignorant, seeing as that's the cause of most people's annoyance. If you don't like something, constructively criticise, if you can't do that, just don't say anything. What you do, would be the equivalent of me posting "Dullard." after every single one of your posts. It's what I think, and in this case also pretty much guaranteed fact, but it doesn't help the situation.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey
  • Like 1

ace tunabass! rather it be gaps gaps gaps, than 360 360 360 endo endo endo manual footjam tailwhip (Y)

cracking video

tbf, any of those are appealing to 99% of the trials community, it doesnt have to be ..like one thing or the other >_<

and to the video? f**king hench neil!

Edited by alistair14

oh my god..... you lot have a word with your self, lets get your handbags away before Ali G gets involved because i really carnt be arsed with petty comments at this time of night! stop clogging up neils thread with shite! I gave my opinion deal with it! Chill out you sad people! (Y)

good night I love you all so much! :) <3

oh my god..... you lot have a word with your self, lets get your handbags away before Ali G gets involved because i really carnt be arsed with petty comments at this time of night! stop clogging up neils thread with shite! I gave my opinion deal with it! Chill out you sad people! (Y)

good night I love you all so much! :) <3

Here's my opinion, go f**king kill yourself.

• Like 1

Give it a rest. Stop being so simple. Can't you see that street riders are still appreciating this video, yet your persisting in your usual ignorant manner.

Anyway...the video was certainly impressive. It's not my type of riding at all and the video seemed to come from the past, but you can't help but acknowledge the shear scale of the moves and the bravery involved. Was certainly an interesting watch.

That was my way of showing respect for a brilliant use of English and intelligence, something that no-one will ever compliment you on.

You keep telling people to chill out, maybe you should stop being so ignorant, seeing as that's the cause of most people's annoyance. If you don't like something, constructively criticise, if you can't do that, just don't say anything. What you do, would be the equivalent of me posting "Dullard." after every single one of your posts. It's what I think, and in this case also pretty much guaranteed fact, but it doesn't help the situation.

Due lot want get a grip and grow up ? Stop argueing over a forum, its achieving nothing, seriously, You truely believe your above this guy for using totally over the top english ? Ross man, your safe and stuff and yeah, you are entitled to your own opinion mate, but i think we can both establish that your not allowed it on here so i reckon its best leaving it out. and this other guy, jumping in backing this other guy up and he's only been around 5 minutes on this forum.

Incase someone who knows the answer or neil missed it through all this shit, whats the name and artist of the song on this amazing video ?

EDIT: Seriously guys, telling each other to go and kill yourself, bit steep that :\ be a different story if it happend, whether you know the guy or not :\

EDIT 2: Monsieurmonkey or whatever your name is, you seriously have no business whatsoever in this topic, you havnt said a single thing about the riding or the video, which is the original purpose of viewing this topic, instead you find that little bit of something to troll on and cause an arguement over cause it must give your self confidence that extra little boost in making you feel better cause you get bullied in school by the year 7s, seriously, if youve got nothing constructive or nice to say to neil or about his video, keep your f**king nose out, i dont care who you are or how intelligent you think you are backing others up and expressing your big fancy words. Just get a grip and find something else to do with your life if your just gonna give people shit on here all the time. I dont wanna get involved, but i come on here now and again to watch neil and damon and some old friends and in every topic i go into theres some form of debate or arguement and its pathetic, i just wanna watch a video and read some nice comments people have left about the video, is that to much to ask ?

Edited by Otacon

The feeling is mutual babe! First sign of love is hate haha xxxxxx once again Neil top riding

Due lot want get a grip and grow up ? Stop argueing over a forum, its achieving nothing, seriously, You truely believe your above this guy for using totally over the top english ? Ross man, your safe and stuff and yeah, you are entitled to your own opinion mate, but i think we can both establish that your not allowed it on here so i reckon its best leaving it out. and this other guy, jumping in backing this other guy up and he's only been around 5 minutes on this forum.

Incase someone who knows the answer or neil missed it through all this shit, whats the name and artist of the song on this amazing video ?

Yer man couldn't agree with you anymore :) loveyou <3

Good work Neil!! Seriously impressive riding, those monster gaps to front wheel look like they take some serious commitment!!

Although not quite as much commitment as some people put in to arguing about completly of topic things on this forum!! :-

Heres a suggestion! Instead of wasting time and creative juices thinking of half whitted abuse to post to each other, go out and ride your bikes, improve your skills, develop interesting new riding styles, film it, make interesting edits and then post thoses edits on the forum for the entertainment of others. This would save everyone else the annoyance of having to scroll through endless droll of abusive posts to pick out the comments in the thread that are on topic and interesting to read.

Rant over.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...