Ross Mcarthur

Ross McArthur

Ok, so after making this video, it was always my intention to make another. Its taken a while, just getting some clips here and there, so this is the second and final(?) video on the Bionic. Since finishing the first video ive managed to snap a set of tensile cranks, Monty bars, echo forks and now the frame is about to die :$

Cheers for having a gander.

• Like 4

That was some pretty on the radar riding dude!;) Always a pleasure to watch.

The riding in there was exactly how I apsire to ride, style and size-wise.. Couldn't help thinking that it would be better in HD though ;)

+1 get down the camera shop!!

Sorry to bump this but some questions were asked.

Good riding there, and wow at that front brake. What pads are they? blink.gif

TNN LGMs F+R

Mr Mcarthur how you liking the dual maggies? Your front brake is out of control and you rear sound partially sweet!! What compounds are you running f and r?

2:09 You know the you want the post to post gap. The trials world wants it too. Are we going to see it on the next vid?????

The dual maggies are good Le! But the only reason I run them is because im using 04 levers. :wub:

As for the posts, yes, they will be done at some point. The full line would be to do the posts then get to the rail then ride along the rail... :rolleyes:

Pretty cool video :turned:

I have a little question for you, what stem are you using?

Trial Tech high rise with a 10mm stacker.

That was really really good, i want to go out now

What frame next Ross ? or you going to keep it a surprise for next vid ........anyway loved the vid will catch up once i get this dam bike built

Dunno actually. If I get back round to riding the long bike again it'll probably be another Bionic. It lasted well for the price!

Cheers everyone for the kind words about the riding and the video. HD?.......maybe one day.

• 3 weeks later...