Brakeless Planet-X

Ross McArthur

Oh my... looking at that was like a blast from the past. I can't get over how good nick the frame n forks are.. to say Planet-X went bust some fair few years ago.

I love it!

We should have a Old school bike thread on here :)

I can share mine.. well its only the frame but i am tempted to rebuild it

that's sweet, i used to use a similar setup for my braked bike back in the day, 'bout 10 years ago. I sold the forks to a mate who put them on his slick tired town bike. One night we were pissed and he rode into a tree stump at full ramming speed. The frame was crumpled and in two bits but the forks weren't even scuffed! Prob good for brakeless if they're gonna be rammed into things to stop...

Oh my... looking at that was like a blast from the past. I can't get over how good nick the frame n forks are.. to say Planet-X went bust some fair few years ago.

I love it!

We should have a Old school bike thread on here :)

I can share mine.. well its only the frame but i am tempted to rebuild it

Nice ride mate..

Planet X are not bust… They have recently set up an office in the US :)

I bet your front end weighs more than the whole bike with those monstrosities on!!

It does look pretty slick though, good job!

Nice ride mate..

Planet X are not bust… They have recently set up an office in the US :)

Again guys, its not mine. I actually found it in the Pinkbike FS thread. $500 if anyones into it.

Rab. Classic Rab story.

It may weigh that of a baby elephant. However in my eyes its the right front end for the frame, keep it traditional, good job. I ran those forks must be coming up 8 years ago on a planet x jackflash haha, those where the days. I can guarentee a good positive the owner will never have to worry about snapping them, solid as foooooook......

Sweet looking ride

(Put some brakes on :P )

• Like 1