Mini Master 2

JackMeek

Seriously talented young kid, How long before someone snaps him up for a sponsorship deal, surely hes better than Adam Morewood and hes sponsored.

As i said to Jack on twitter hope he continues to enjoy riding and keeps on the bike.

As Ive ridden with both of these lads i'm pretty sure Adam Moorewood can cruise through a comp and beat Matty hands down. At this stage i think Matty has the upper hand on the streets. He loves street riding so i dont think we will see him at a comp any time soon as its not his thing.

To say he is better surely better than Moorewood im not so sure. Matty is good but not as experienced as Moorewood yet.

Come to radfest and you will definitely see Matty shredding. Im pretty sure Adam will be there as the nationals are on that weekend as well.

Edited by JackMeek

As Ive ridden with both of these lads i'm pretty sure Adam Moorewood can cruise through a comp and beat Matty hands down. At this stage i think Matty has the upper hand on the streets. He loves street riding so i dont think we will see him at a comp any time soon as its not his thing.

To say he is better surely better than Moorewood im not so sure. Matty is good but not as experienced as Moorewood yet.

Come to radfest and you will definitely see Matty shredding. Im pretty sure Adam will be there as the nationals are on that weekend as well.

Yeah i do suppose morewood has more experience but from comparing both of thier videos matty looks like a smoother rider.