Funniest Injuries

the mysterious leemur

So let's hear about injuries of the funny variety , mine was ...

Riding on my 20" a couple years ago ( as a noob) using it for dirt jumping . I got into the air , feet slip off the pedals I fall onto the frame so if you can imagine me sitting on the rear of the frame with my ass on the tyre . The bike land giving me one hell of a bruise on my " man area " and tearing and burning a large portion of my ass . :$ I haven't tried it since ...

i went for an up-to-rear on a wall about 3/3.5 feet high. for some reason bottled it whilst in mid air, feet came off the pedals and i slammed my genetailia onto the rear tyre of my 24" echo. then i sat down for about 10 minutes feeling sorry for myself.

i think all the injuies that will be mentioned in this thread will have some sort of direct link to reproductive parts.. just a funny feeling i have

i think all the injuies that will be mentioned in this thread will have some sort of direct link to reproductive parts.. just a funny feeling i have

this.

dragged my junk into the booster on my old t-pro once, wasn't all that funny at the time though!

I was riding down the street a couple weeks ago and saw a couple of girls I knew, one of them I was into... I tried to impress them by doing a g-turn, obviously I face planted and burst my lip.... Needless to say that I was very embarrassed and rode away without saying a word....

• Like 4

I was riding down the street a couple weeks ago and saw a couple of girls I knew, one of them I was into... I tried to impress them by doing a g-turn, obviously I face planted and burst my lip.... Needless to say that I was very embarrassed and rode away without saying a word....

:giggle:

New story

Was attempting to hook up a wall and got most of the way up , I put to much weight forward though so I was doing an endo on the edge of a 130ish cm wall , the break slips meaning I faceplant and as I had nothing to clean up the masses of blood covering my face I kept hearing stuff like

" See he's a real man , loves his girlfriend every day of the month"

I was not happy ...

• Like 1

tried to sidehop a pretty high but narrow (small) fight of stairs on my in Inspired once (if you get what i mean), chain snapped, i tried to bail but landed with my feet off the pedals and my balls on the seat after travelling about 3ft out and 4.5ft down. (N) not good!

Edited by onza pro series guy

Funniest injury I have ever seen was downhilling.

Me and my mate went riding and his big bro came.

Going down a riduculously steep cliff basically, me and my mate got down it somehow but his older bro who wasnt so good on a bike ( but thought he was ace)basically ended up jamming his baws between the chain stays and the tyre (this was pre suspension) anyway this down was so steep that the braking effect of his balls didnt stop him and he skidded all the way down with his balls getting drawn further into the frame.

By the time he got to the bottom he ripped his keks off, his balls were literally massive the size of base balls.

My mate could hardly speak for laughing as he foned the ambulance, they nearly didnt send one.

Doesn't sound funny reading it but we were pissing ourselves laughing at the time.

i did something similar to one of the comments on here, i was out near this shop on an army base and basically there was this girl walked passed and i was into her and there was this wall and i was a beginner but there wasnt any bikers around so no-one had attempted Wheeling off the wall (the high part) so i went for it but in mid air the bike slipped out from underneath me i landed on my back which meant the frame came and hit me in my "parts" lol and my handlebars in the face, she walked off laughing >.< >>>>>it was on an onza t-bird thats how the frame got me<<<<<<<<

Two years back I tried a dropgap from a staircase, nothing crazy just your normal 6-8 steps. Freehub skipped and landed on the corner of the lowest one with my ass. The pain was bareable at that moment, I remember some skater laughting and sitting on me while I was lying on the ground laughing too. Day 2: A massive bruise on the right side of my ass just below the waistline, that swollen black and red thing you get after a powerful punch. Needed surgery ,2 incisions and around a month or two no riding. Despite this, I remember the funny moment really, oh and the moment I got into the surgery room wearing a white tartybikes shirt and telling them not to stain it :giggle:

Two years back I tried a dropgap from a staircase, nothing crazy just your normal 6-8 steps. Freehub skipped and landed on the corner of the lowest one with my ass. The pain was bareable at that moment, I remember some skater laughting and sitting on me while I was lying on the ground laughing too. Day 2: A massive bruise on the right side of my ass just below the waistline, that swollen black and red thing you get after a powerful punch. Needed surgery ,2 incisions and around a month or two no riding. Despite this, I remember the funny moment really, oh and the moment I got into the surgery room wearing a white tartybikes shirt and telling them not to stain it :giggle:

he was probably laughing at you because he probably clears them all the time on his skateboard lol

Downhilling about 10 years ago lost it good and proper got tangled in the bike and somehow the handlebar gave me the mother of all wedgies so much so it ripped part of the elastic off the waistband! Hurt like f**k and had a huge scrape up my back. I was walking funny for a few hours afterwards.

Downhilling about 10 years ago lost it good and proper got tangled in the bike and somehow the handlebar gave me the mother of all wedgies so much so it ripped part of the elastic off the waistband! Hurt like f**k and had a huge scrape up my back. I was walking funny for a few hours afterwards.

That reminds me of a 'downhilling' one I had when I was about 13. I put it in quotes because I was using a Marin Rift Zone because it was enough for a 13 year old dwarf. Anyway, bombing down to a nice 90 left, f**ked it up, ditched the bike which full on wrapped itself round a tree. So much so my old man had to unbend it a bit to get it off the tree - in between being so massively pissed off that I'd just wrapped £1500 of bike, and one of only 2 in the tiny size in the country, round a tree on a practise run... So wish I had pics of that :(