##################whats The Point#################

koxx1

Unknown to most, the actual point of trials was a long winded way of creating a thread title with 35 hashes in it. No one expected it to take this long, but now that it has, you'll find that your bikes will all start to disappear and this website will self destruct. There will be no trace left, and we'll all keep it to ourselves for fear of it all just being in our heads.

• Like 2

What's the point in trials... explain it if you can :o haha :) x

Edit: if you say because it's fun.. you suck

But for me I genuinely do ride for fun. Being out with mates, doing something fun, chilling and having a ruddy good time doing it is what it's all about! Which is also the main reason I love riding with the 24 guys, as it seems to generally be a much more chilled atmosphere with them (some compy riders included, but not many!)

James

Unknown to most, the actual point of trials was a long winded way of creating a thread title with 35 hashes in it. No one expected it to take this long, but now that it has, you'll find that your bikes will all start to disappear and this website will self destruct. There will be no trace left, and we'll all keep it to ourselves for fear of it all just being in our heads.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha!

hahahahahahahahhaha!

Ossum.

As it goes I have given up on trials again for a while, I'm just getting no further with it. Turns out the point of it for me was to help me be a much better at XC and freeride. I now find Freeride much easier and less scary compared to trials. I find myself using loads of trials techniques during an xc ride while other saps have to get off their bikes and push or carry.

Oh and hahahahahahahahahahahhaha!

I'd like to take a moment to point out that a "#" is not a "hashtag", as most people appear to think.

A "#" is a "hash". It has several uses ranging from preceding a numerical value to denote an index number, through to commonly being used to indicate a "sharp" note in musical notation (despite a "sharp" actually having it's own, slightly different symbol: ♯).

It becomes a "hashtag" only when it's directly succeeded by a modifier used to tag a tweet to a topic of converse on Twitter.

All hashtags are #s, but not all #s are hashtags.

Please remember this. People not understanding things that happen on the internet has already ruined so many things.

[Edit: Only became only.]

Edited by aener
  • Like 1