The Car Thread

MadManMike

Why no sell the Audi then?

Too many doors, and my car is only a set of brakes, hubs and lower arms off being the same as an LCR underneath anyway.

If my car was standard and lovely like Tic's I would go straight to an LCR, rather than pissing about making a poor chassis good when the LCR is already a huge step up.

-

How are you feeling today Ticcy?

Edited by Pashley26

Too many doors' date=' and my car is only a set of brakes, hubs and lower arms off being the same as an LCR underneath anyway[/quote']

...and rear beam, rear brakes, turbo, injectors, MAF, suspension, anti roll bar, steering rack etc etc.

Might be worth filing for whiplash if you genuinely are in that much pain dude. When I was passenger in a 306 that was in a head on, I was off work for a month with really bad whiplash and concussion, ended up with £4500 (although a lot of that was lost earnings). Not one for FALSE claims, but if you are genuinely in pain (which looking at the pictures, I should think you are achingly very badly!), you are more than entitled to it!

• Like 1

And a steering rack, and a ko4 turbo, and a 6 speed box (questionable) :lol: you're basically missing everything that makes the LCR better than an A3 ;)

...and rear beam, rear brakes, turbo, injectors, MAF, suspension, anti roll bar, steering rack etc etc.

Maybe i should buy one :P

I would argue about how all of my stock K03 components made more power than a stock LCR did; and that all I'm actually missing from that oh so vast list of yours and my list is the ARB (which I wouldn't use in an ideal world anyway.)

But I'm not going to argue with you pair of fannys when we should be worrying about how Tic is going to be able to afford an LCR and how much his claim is worth.

I for 3 grand for being knocked off my bicycle; Ticcy will be able to get an LCR for sure.

Edited by Pashley26

and that all I'm actually missing from that oh so vast list of yours and my list is the ARB (which I wouldn't use in an ideal world anyway.)

really?

and rear beam, rear brakes, turbo, injectors, MAF, suspension, anti roll bar, steering rack etc et

you don't have a single one of these things..... so you're kind of missing all of it :lol:

Looooooooooong way off LCR spec at the moment boyo, lots to be improved. lots indeed.

really? you don't have a single one of these things..... so you're kind of missing all of it :lol: Looooooooooong way off LCR spec at the moment boyo, lots to be improved. lots indeed.
Take Danny (for instance) and put him in my car, then an LCR. The only things the un-trained driver will ever notice are the slightly shorter rack, the brakes and mine being faster. Rear beam makes no difference when they all have shot bushes, anybody who claims to be able to feel the difference of the rear brakes on the road is a fanny, and who cares about the injectors, maf, turbo, mani's etc when mine is much faster than a stock LCR anyway? You know the differences, Seamons knows the differences and quite importantly I know all the differences. Nobody else will be able to pick up on them.