Cheeky Mouse

tomturd

It could be a different mouse!

Yeah, it could be.. this one appears distinctively fat and cocky though, I'd be super unlucky to have 2 of them. I guess its not out of the question though.

bait it into a cage and keep it? Or go release it and then go pets at home and buy one for the cage that's not wild.

Lol. But... then I'd have a mouse in a cage regardless, I don't want a mouse, wild or otherwise :P

Traps work best.. But we used some special bits of paper which were adhesive on one side but they are attracted to them.. When they walk on there feet stuck and then you can kill it in whatever way you think is best.

Yeah I've seen those sticky sheets on telly, someone caught a rat on one, then stamped on it. Not sure if I could bring myself to do that :(

I wish I'd have seen this thread this morning!

I came downstairs this morning, to find a really chubby 1 legged mouse crawling in circles in the living room whilst both of my cats sat watching it.. giving it the occasional push onto it's back, the bullies! I went for the man approach and got out some chopsticks, and slung it as far as I could.

Which upon reflection was a stupid idea, because the cat went straight after it and it's probably back inside as we speak! :P

• Like 1

I remember my cousin mowing down a rabbit that darted out in front of us once though his long travel suspension and super fat front tyre meant it kind of cusioned the blow and got away with it!

I've seen a squirrel run into the side of a truck wheel. it rolled back, got up, then carried on running.

Bet that gave it a f**king headache :giggle:

• Like 1

We have loads of mice in the house - loads! Put traps down occasionally, but they dont cause any harm... Nothing is ever chewed, they mainly just eat the pet bird seed... Our record is catching 12 in 2 days. We have a weasel that lives in the log pile, but spends most his time in the attic though, that kills the mice normally! Noisy when it runs around up on the ceiling, but no harm! So tame, we hand fed it bacon fat once!

Exactly like this. Great predators!

• Like 1

had rats in my old house, best method I found for killing them was to come home late, open the front door, get eye contact with rat at the other side of the room, watch it run towards you as it tries to get to it's hole and give it a good old full laces contact kick back across the room into the radiator. I guarantee that will work :P

• Like 1

if you have a mouse you have mice. we had 3 or 4 to our knowledge in our student house :( all the traps we used were shit except for the sticky pads; they have sweet smelling glue on them, its sticky as f**k and it'll take the hair off your hands but you can pull yourself off them, but mice don't got a chance against them bad boys, we set them out and had confirmed kills the following morning (Y) the trick is to find out their common routes and put the traps there, i only managed to catch one with out any traps and it was mad hard work..see the victory face:

. 305582_10151457753100032_573234660_a.jpg