David Sellero

eskimo

Highlight for me was the hop up to manual on ledge to 180 off, that was slick!

Slightly disappointed he's gone down the path of the tailwhip drops though, he's got such a cool way of riding and looking at things it seems a shame he's not invented some cool new move that know one had though of before. he did do them pretty well though.

Oh yeah, totally should have entered GETcreative!

I love his riding, but I love even more how much of a shit his dogs just don't give about nearly getting run over :P

They must've nearly died so many times that they just take a "if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen" mindset! Haha.

Jealous of his nose-manuals, too :(

David is a f**king machine! Love his riding and he's also a pretty sound guy. He probably didn't enter the competition because he didn't know about it. About the footwhips as you can see in his previous videos he puts out kind of a short summary of his riding. With proper motivation he would be such an unique rider not that he isn't already. Someone should hook this guy up and make a video contract, he has so much to give. I'm sure he's one of those who can really push the sport forward in terms of riding.

Edited by Chaotic3vil

David is a f**king machine! Love his riding and he's also a pretty sound guy. He probably didn't enter the competition because he didn't know about it. About the footwhips as you can see in his previous videos he puts out kind of a short summary of his riding. With proper motivation he would be such an unique rider not that he isn't already. Someone should hook this guy up and make a video contract, he has so much to give. I'm sure he's one of those who can really push the sport forward in terms of riding.

Completely agree.

David is a amazing rider and nice guy despite his rude appearance in videos...

Edited by 315r

Hi there,

David is a good friend of mine. As you say above, he is an amazing rider and better guy.

He did try in competition several years ago, but after following the Spanish Biketrial Championship during some seasons, a bad environment (in competition), lack of help from the bike companies and a knee surgery (doctors said him he wouldn´t be allowed to ride anymore) made him leave competitions.

Some time later he came back to trials, but as he uses to say, he doesn´t like pure trials, he loves street riding. Then, his high skills, his personal style and this love to street riding becomes into these spectacular videos.

Hope he gets some support to keep growing up and make this sport even greater.

Cheers!

Edited by mpazo