Fg Trial Shoes

Lewis Gething

I have some as new black size 9.5 Terrex Solos for sale if anyone wants some, not Grade B or any of that malarky, straight up good produce.

I'll pass on these as not my size, plus I'm a hightop addict ;D Also adidas shoes seem to come up a size or so smaller so definitely won't fit. Thanks anyway though

dc's all the way for me. tk maxx every time, I've never parted with more than 25 quid for a pair. best riding shoes, and for 25 quid it doesn't matter how long they last. mine are 6 months old now and still feel comfy

Stan might be very, very up for them. I'll point him in the direction of this thread tomorrow. How much are you looking for?

Cool - He can hit me up on facebook or here or whatever if he wants to take a look. £40 plus whatever postage is, say £45 posted?

Ahh, my bad Dave :( Which Five Tens are they then? These maybe? http://fiveten.com/ixxocart/products/Guide_Tennie-37-3.html

No probs, yea that's what I'm using at the mo as they have the doty rubber which is amazingly grippy

Personally the la sportiva Ganda are they best fitting and protecting I've had but expensive

I'm in the process of trying to make my own shoe, will post up some pics when finished

I have actually just found a guy who can resole andy shoes with the same doty rubber, he mainly just repairs climbing shoes but can do others

You could get you skate style shoes done

Www.llanberisresoles.com

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...