The Angry Thread.

Blake

were here to help :)

I need to learn how to use Op Amps and 555 timers in various task( make frquency- toPWM and filtering n stuff) so I just need to learn them by time. but yeah, it seems hopeless to learn everything in like 2 weeks

Went for my first run in about a year since my back problems went to shit and after all the exercises and stuff i've done my back still hurt like a bitch, it was only 4 miles but god my back hurt

Obviously I know nothing about this but 4 miles was probably a bit much for a first run coming out of an injury. Bikeperson45 prescribes an adequate recovery time then a half mile run here and there to get back in the swing of things :P

Every year the same thing. "Oh, I haven't got my hayfever yet, maybe I've gotten over it. Although I really should take my tablets anyway, because it always takes me a week or so to build up a resistance."

Didn't take the tablets. Now haven't slept for near on a week due to congestion (my sinuses were queued up to be operated on but I didn't do it and now I struggle to get another), and just tried to put the kettle in the cupboard for some reason. Angry because I want to be able to concentrate on the stuff that needs doing :(

Positive side: It's nearly a week since I started taking the tablets, so I must be close to coming through the other side...

Obviously I know nothing about this but 4 miles was probably a bit much for a first run coming out of an injury. Bikeperson45 prescribes an adequate recovery time then a half mile run here and there to get back in the swing of things :P

Yep, about 1000 steps for every mile. That's 4,000 impacts you've just put your back through (Y)

Working at husco who design hydraulic control valves. Was a pretty awesome job to be honest and a great wage for a graduate but never mind, there's so much more out there had two more calls today :)

On the plus side means I'm not moving away from my girlfriend now which would have inevitably ended up in us splitting up.

Out riding with coxey today. Learnt how to sidehop, all was going so well until half an hour into the ride my freewheel shat itself. Not opened it up yet to see what's up, but it being a secondhand echo it might be a bin job and buy a brand new jitsie. Not happy after going all the way to Leeds from near Doncaster

No idea why I'm using the forum as a diary but f**k it it helps.

Day 3 without fags, no longer craving them so f**king awesome!

Day 5 without weed, pretty much not slept and I'm now sweating it out, shaking like a bitch and chundering. 2hours in to a 11hour shift so today's gunna be fun.

• Like 1