The Angry Thread.

Blake

Because it's a corsa, buy a civic and all will be well.

Still gutted my Civic was past it. Giving it until its remaining 6 months tax is up and I'll look at another Civic.

You should definitely sell me the EM1 for cheaps when your EK9 is done.

Edited by SamKidney

I went to a bodyshop today and was looking around one of the jobs they've got in at the minute, this van...

287711_195519773842879_195429780518545_5

You can watch someone airbrushing this here...

http://youtu.be/zU83-DRNzH0

Now, this hasn't made me angry, more annoyed. It's been passed hands 2-3 times since that was done and the new bloke owns some dog kennel so wants a van. The bodyshop are doing small dings around the van, as well as painting over the front end! What a waste!

Why would you buy that to have it painted? Someone spent hours airbrushing for it to be wasted.

Can't figure out how to get the hot water running in this house (my parents, I'm just living in it till the house sells). The water is heated by the boiler (gas) which then goes into the tank. Or I can flip a switch (electricity) that heats the water that's already in the tank. But when I turn on the hot water tap there's no water coming out at all. So it seems like there's no water in the tank at all. Can't get hold of my Dad cos he's in Hong Kong, trying to call sister to see if she has his mobile number over there but she's being useless and not answering her phone.

Can't figure out how to get the hot water running in this house (my parents, I'm just living in it till the house sells). The water is heated by the boiler (gas) which then goes into the tank. Or I can flip a switch (electricity) that heats the water that's already in the tank. But when I turn on the hot water tap there's no water coming out at all. So it seems like there's no water in the tank at all. Can't get hold of my Dad cos he's in Hong Kong, trying to call sister to see if she has his mobile number over there but she's being useless and not answering her phone.

I'm guessing you've got cold water? And that you've got cisterns in the loft?

If so chances are something s been knocked in a cupboard. There should be a gate valve on a pipe feeding to the bottom of your cylinder, make sure that's completely open, if not it'l stop any water from getting in the cylinder. If it is, it's probably worth going in the loft and finding the big cistern in the loft which is for your hot water. Check that the ball valves working correctly and there's water in there too.

Only other thing i can think of from now is airlocks but it's unlikely if you haven't had anything done to your system for a while.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you've got cold water? And that you've got cisterns in the loft?

If so chances are something s been knocked in a cupboard. There should be a gate valve on a pipe feeding to the bottom of your cylinder, make sure that's completely open, if not it'l stop any water from getting in the cylinder. If it is, it's probably worth going in the loft and finding the big cistern in the loft which is for your hot water. Check that the ball valves working correctly and there's water in there too.

Only other thing i can think of from now is airlocks but it's unlikely if you haven't had anything done to your system for a while.

Yep got cold water.

Probably is something in the loft. House is being refitted, got some new pipeworks in a few places. To be honest I don't know what the builder dude has been doing, he's been up the loft a few times doing something. Maybe he has closed off a pipe or something.

But thanks anyway, doesn't matter now though. I'm going away for a few days then my Dad is back. He can sort it out.

Ah there's probably just an isolation valve before the filling valve in the larger cistern (usually just needs a flathead screwdriver turning halfway). But fair do's, best not to mess if he hasn't even told you what's going on haha. Don't want any open ended pipe pissing everywhere :P

Anniversary of losing the old man yesterday, had a big old row with my mum over a f**king cupboard door which got way out of hand, today brings a massive row with my girlfriend that spanned me, her, her insecurities/ self-confidence issues, my ex, my dad (or how i deal with it) and my friends. Also, my estate agents have charged us over 700 quid for damages to the house which are completely unfounded and i have photos to prove otherwise.

f**k everyone.

• Like 1

cheers mate, it's balls - just in one of those 'why the f**k am i bothering' moods now which is great given ive got to get a 2000 word article submitted for tomorrow.

They've passed me on to a third party who apparently do their check in and out, so this is gonna be fun.

cheers mate, it's balls - just in one of those 'why the f**k am i bothering' moods now which is great given ive got to get a 2000 word article submitted for tomorrow.

They've passed me on to a third party who apparently do their check in and out, so this is gonna be fun.

2000 words? You'll smash that dude! Just gotta channel that "f**k you" vibe into words and grammar and shit.

What time are they coming to do their full checking out procedure? Bullshit o'clock I assume? If you've got photos to prove it I reckon they'll find it hard to really argue that...

P.S. Re: bike-related shit we spoke about before - I've got a few more bits I can chuck into the mix for you.

i'm half way through it so that's not going too bad at all really!

They've already done it apparently, I contested it and got a bit of a 'errrr, we didn't do it, speak to someone else' response - they know they're in the wrong they just don't want to help out 'cos they've done each of us out of nearly 200 quid. Every room is clearly photographed, i have photos to disprove their original inventory etc, they're f**ked, but they're gonna make me work for it.

Oh yeah? That's improved my mood somewhat already - welcome to drop me a line or leave it as some kind of 'mystery box' scenario - if it's a speedboat i'm gonna be stoked.

In a week I was going to go on a trip by myself on my bike along the coast. I was out with some friends yesterday and I'd said I wouldn't be able to make something because of this trip and one of them just kind of invited himself along and wants to make it different. So now I'm thinking about telling him not to come. He's my friend and all and it would be good to have him but it's a fairly serious cycling thing and I know he's just not up for it. I've planned it to be a challenge for me so there's pretty much no way he'll be able to do it without drastically changing the route which would be effort at this point having mapped out the campsites. I went on a 16 mile ride with him yesterday that I've done before in hours and fifteen minutes without much effort and with him it was a little over three hours.

Plus I had just wanted it to myself this time. I'm pretty fed up with my job and my family and stuff at the moment so I'd been really looking forward to just going off by myself and not have to deal with anything else for a few weeks and it just won't be the same with him coming along. The appeal was that I could have a freedom to make it up as I go along without having to get in any arguments about the route or where we going or anything else that comes with spending a solid two weeks with the same person.

So now I'm left with either completely compromising the trip that I've been really looking forward to for the past few weeks or letting down my friend who will inevitably be pretty insulted by telling him he's not welcome.

You need to man up and tell him.

I could never suffer in silence like that even if it was my best friend in the whole world. If he's cool he'll understand. It's not like he's a 13 year old girl who will go off on one? And if he is, then he isn't a decent friend.

• Like 1

My dad is a c unt. Every year we have to reseal the bath to the tiles because it peels away because he doesn't cunting realise that you have to fill the f**king thing with f**king water to accommodate the weight of the water when you're in the bath. "no you don't have to do that, no you dont"

f**k off you pric k yes you do, do the job properly the first time.

• Like 1

just got the ipad 1 from Jake

its al nice and fine, surprisingly good build quality

but when I wanted to install anything just realised why I do not have any of them"buy a new one if you want to do anything"

at least there is a one click hack solution, so I can use it like a real device...

I did tell you it had the old firmware and you would need to hack it or put up with limited apps! :P looks like you hacked it in the end hahah

well, it was already planned, and I knew the HW and SW inside and out (good ol` ipod times), but yeah..

but the thing that you must have an official charger shocked me...

but my mum loves it so its okay :)