The Angry Thread.

Blake

"we're just blind" comment coming in 3,2,1. I do feel for him though, it's like when your parents don't believe you didn't do something and you're so frustrated that they can't see it. I wouldn't mind if it was just one conspiracy theory but it makes me laugh that conspiracy theorists believe in absolutely alllllll of them. It just tells you what sort of people these people are, very stupid. Very naive. What do you do for a job dave? Is it a career or do you just get by, with lots of spare time on your hands? 

Just now, Luke Rainbird said:

I don't think Dave works under the usual social constructs set up by TheMan. By "don't think he works" I don't mean to say he's "broken", but readers can make their own minds up on that if required.

It's alright, he'll sit at home tossing it off smoking weed slandering the government that keeps him housed and his no doubt 3 or 4 offspring he's graced the world with, all paid for by the corrupt Rothchilds millions.

• Like 1

I love TF.

I love the fact the age group hasn't really changed and it's moved along with our lives. I can remember when I was about 16 and tf was all about scopse and Joe Rothwell banging bitches and drinking. Then the 18-21 period came along so it's all cars then after that it's turned to babies, houses, weddings and TheMan. Awesome

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

You will see your lives go further and further down the toilet

This is always my favourite bit. The bit where you have the audacity to tell any of us whether any of our lives are even touching the toilet, let alone down it.

Hey Dave: f**k off.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dann2707 said:

I love how he comes along every 6 months or so spouting his shit. It's like he's been hidden away in a pitch black room researching then coming on here to relieve all. Like a f**king cancerous Bible preacher. 

well when people fall for the official story of terrorism ,i cant help but say ,pssssssssssssssst maybe your governments are the ones terrorising you ,under the guise of a boogeyman ,But no no governments dont lie or kill its own civilians ,Do they dan ?:) 

slag me off all you want man ,Thats ok with me ,sometimes the truth hurts and it does so because it goes against everything that you have been taught .

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

3 hours ago, Luke Rainbird said:

Do conspiracy theorists have to trade their understanding of spelling, grammar and language in order to earn their tinfoil hat, it is that just coincidence?

If you truly wanted to get out of "the system" then why aren't you currently living totally off-grid somewhere else? You can't pick and choose the bits to get on board with, but I guess ranting online from the comfort of your western-civilisation home is considerably easier than actually doing something to change the broken system which you and your friends are privvy to.

So does spelling ,grammar and language really mean that much to you that you forsake a message because of it ? dot get me wrong most people do ,because in their minds they believe a intelligent person must be able to read write spell and use correct grammar. 

Who said i wanted out of the system ? 

3 hours ago, ItsMatt said:

when has africa ever been "stable" throughout the history of humanity? 

do you remember that video danny mac did where is dressed up as jimbo and did wheelies? 

Stop chanting the end is neigh and go and build a big arc or something, shitposting this stuff on a dead forum about trials bikes is an extremely autistic waste of time.

honestly just go and live off the grid in the woods or lock the basement door and stay on 4chan.

what version of history ,The official line ''lie'' of history ?

Edited by Dave Anscombe

9 minutes ago, Tom Booth said:

Ketamine is a hell of a drug isn't it Dave

I heard a story on the radio news today that there has been a clinical study that involved feeding ket to the severely depressed ...aaand (quelle suprise) it made them a shit ton happier and less depressed.

An unreported side affect may have involved preaching to people who have no interest in listening to what you have to say - like when the mormons come knocking and you answer the door in a (slightly giddy) hurry because you were expecting postie to bring you your new shiny.

Edited by CC12345678910

3 minutes ago, CC12345678910 said:

I heard a story on the radio news today that there has been a clinical study that involved feeding ket to the severely depressed ...aaand (quelle suprise) it made them a shit ton happier and less depressed.

An unreported side affect may have involved preaching to people who have no interest in listening to what you have to say - like when the mormons come knocking and you answer the door in a (slightly giddy) hurry because you were expecting postie to bring you your new shiny.

Problem with that is ,here you can just not type ,right ? yet so many choose to type ,and insult,Instead of actually trying to figure out if what im saying is true !

The reason why many people go right in for insults ,is because they are defending a belief ''Belief'' being the absence of knowing  that they carry around inside their minds :) 

45 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

But that still doesn't say that everything that is ridiculuous must be true...

Seriously if the Rothschilds have been running science for last 100 years or so, they deserve every penny they can squeeze out of that and an award on top of that.

17 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

Problem with that is ,here you can just not type ,right ? yet so many choose to type ,and insult,Instead of actually trying to figure out if what im saying is true !

The reason why many people go right in for insults ,is because they are defending a belief ''Belief'' being the absence of knowing  that they carry around inside their minds :) 

You might be right, you may know the 'truth', you may have even accessed the inner circle of the stonecutters' society (old simpsons ref.) but as you keep pointing out we the people don't know. don't care, or are just fine with their world (in their 1st person world at least) the way it is to them. Even if you are the higher power have the good decency to do what the mormons on my doorstep last saturday didn't, and realise that we ain't interested and move on.

I also wouldn't waste my blood pressure on insulting someone that I don't know from adam on the internet ;)  

DAMMIT I got snaked.

Edited by CC12345678910

Some of your points are valid Dave, but I do think you take it a bit far. As mentioned above, you should change your approach, too.

I've kind of backed up some of your points, but you come on here and treat people like they're stupid, which is why you get a bad reception.

3 hours ago, MadManMike said:

Some of your points are valid Dave, but I do think you take it a bit far. As mentioned above, you should change your approach, too.

I've kind of backed up some of your points, but you come on here and treat people like they're stupid, which is why you get a bad reception.

Sorry bru ,but pleas highlight where im making people out to be stupid here? ,Im not ,I know in the past i used to fly off the wall , Its a very hard thing on your mind to discover life is a li,trust me! ,but i leveled out long ago ,but dont get me wrong mike ,il defend my self ,and recently thats all ive done ,Ive apologized in the past for how i acted ,My attitude changed long ago ,

I dont care if im not well recieved here ,But at the heart of all this lays a deep concern for humankinds future ! all i can do here is sow seeds