What do you look like?

dann2707

The real question why was i uk hippy the first place?

When i registered i thought that i just pop in here, buy everything from the for sale then never come back so.i made a quick name and put uk in because... I was young and stupid

I like punk people and blond girls and bad jokes, so here where my smoothness comes, that is non existent

And bad jokes

And after that, she never came back.

Just let everyone know that the first line was aimed at the punk guy, second pine was the punch line of the joke, ty

The reason why i state this because once i taled to.a girl in a disco then she and her friends left.

Happy now?

EDIT// I just realised how creepy TF actually is.

You posted a picture about a cat in tinfoil, now i am smiling like a retard at work

We are not that creepy, just like to ride seatless bmx like bikes in extreme short shorts in a dark alley while juming on a single wooden pallet, why do you consider us creepy?

(but honestly take it as a weird joke :) )

Edited by HippY

You posted a picture about a cat in tinfoil, now i am smiling like a retard at work

We are not that creepy, just like to ride seatless bmx like bikes in extreme short shorts in a dark alley while juming on a single wooden pallet, why do you consider us creepy?

(but honestly take it as a weird joke :) )

No, that's just dan cox. Don't tar us with the same brush. My bike has a seat, and I'm far too hefty to wear tight shorts

• Like 1

I seem to remember from about ten years ago there was a trialsrider.com bloke whose nickname was Teflon because he was rumoured to have once used it to assist him whilst entering his girlfriend from around the back. Bit of trivia.

• 11 months later...

I seem to remember from about ten years ago there was a trialsrider.com bloke whose nickname was Teflon because he was rumoured to have once used it to assist him whilst entering his girlfriend from around the back. Bit of trivia.

Mark from Keighley?