What do you look like?

dann2707

Yeah they're little babies at the moment.

Yours are gorgeous, I hope mine look like yours some day.

Again, not being a snob or trying to brag, mine weren't much better than yours at the beginning! Look into crochet hook technique; these are my girlfriends the day she had them done :blink:

198099_10150100952687477_1319083_n.jpg

You don't want to use a crochet hook as an upkeep method though, just to get them started :)

Greetings you have nice teeth!

Haha ghostrider you look nothing like what I expected. Why do you have such big arms yet all the muscle is wasted trolling on here? Jokinggggg

Dude my arms are my curse, I hate them with fiery passion, I believe you could have better arms than I have after year of training...

Again, not being a snob or trying to brag, mine weren't much better than yours at the beginning! Look into crochet hook technique; these are my girlfriends the day she had them done :blink:

198099_10150100952687477_1319083_n.jpg

You don't want to use a crochet hook as an upkeep method though, just to get them started :)

Read that crochet hook is really hard to maintain and not good for your hair :(

Going to just use the palmroll method, Is that what you did? How did you round your tips btw?

Read that crochet hook is really hard to maintain and not good for your hair :(

Going to just use the palmroll method, Is that what you did? How did you round your tips btw?

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, it's full of hippys claiming au natuale is the only way to go. Crochet isn't something to do longterm, just get them looking 1000% better on day one!

I backcombed mine to start them off, f*ck just palm rolling, it'll take you an eternity!

My tips aren't round, I have paintbrush ends that I hate, that I've recently cut off in the hope they'll be a little more round, the missus' dreads were crocheted by a professional :)

Anyway, less dreadlock hijack, more perving on young boys :ermm:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, it's full of hippys claiming au natuale is the only way to go. Crochet isn't something to do longterm, just get them looking 1000% better on day one!

I backcombed mine to start them off, f*ck just palm rolling, it'll take you an eternity!

My tips aren't round, I have paintbrush ends that I hate, that I've recently cut off in the hope they'll be a little more round, the missus' dreads were crocheted by a professional :)

Anyway, less dreadlock hijack, more perving on young boys :ermm:

Yeah, sorry everyone!

Mine are backcombed btw. Better picture in time.