The Trials Forum Road Trip Meet **With Attendance Poll Added!**

MadManMike

What date would you attend?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one!

• 24th and 25th August
    • 7th and 8th September
    • 14th and 15th September

Use this thread to sort out plans for the TF meet in May (?), following on from the Car Thread. People attending so far:

1. TB Mansfield, ng17
2. Mike, TN34
3. Robin, Chard, TA20
4. Jardo, Plymuf, PL2
5. Spunky, Norwich NR16
6. Jolfa, Cornwall TR12
7. Rainbird, PL4
8. Dan. MK18
9. Steve MK7
10. Skoze, Brighton BN2
11. Paul NG7/IP19
12.Trist, NN13
13. Stuart OX29
14. Liam Dn19
15. Allen LE12
16. Prawn RG22

Add name & address if you're interested in the meet.

General plans so far, karting, pub, food, camping / travelodge, drive somewhere...

Any ideas, dates etc welcome :)

Edited by MadManMike

Basically those of us who post about our cars in said thread have decided that it'd make a nice change to meet up and chat shit IRL rather than over the internet.

Instead of clogging up that thread, we started a new one just for the meet up.

Wooooooo, I'm in. sounds like fun.

Oxfordish sounds good to me, camping / beer / cars / family static caravans, all sounds like a go-er!

Be nice to meet up with a group of different cars and people, you tend to get into a rut of same old same old with the car scene, so always nice to mix it up a little :)

I'm still game for this, not sure if funding will allow karting or fun activities but as Oxford is fairly close I will probably just dash home for the night or something then come back to join the rest of the social whatever it may end up being. I'll work something out.

hard to say when the weather's going to improve judging by what we're witnessing this week! probs best to just decide on a date of some sort and just commit to it whatever happens.

Steve

I would like another trials bike, but I'm too shit. Votes on petrol head weekend not riding. I would say relaxed track day but I imagine Prawns car would be the only one that wouldn't spuew its guts out. Us car thread type have an inability to leave the forum.

I would like another trials bike, but I'm too shit. Votes on petrol head weekend not riding. I would say relaxed track day but I imagine Prawns car would be the only one that wouldn't spuew its guts out. Us car thread type have an inability to leave the forum.

That's a pretty bold claim...mine is more than capable on track.

Mike, why not, out of interest?