Adam Baxter - Limey video1

A.Baxter

Hi everyone, eventually got this video sorted. Had some of the clips for a while now and was getting a bit sick of the video because i'm not the best when it comes to computers :P. Basically ended up just sticking the clips together with a song over the top. It was all filmed on my iphone apart from 2 clips. The edit is obviously not the best as its my first one I have done myself, however i'm more used to the software and everything now so the next one will be better (hopefully) haha. But either way pretty happy with some of the moves in it and hope you guys enjoy :). Comments good and critical both welcome.

Thanks,
Adam

http://youtu.be/XO8P74URr9Q

edit; arghhh why didn't it embed ?? some one give me a clue ? :)

Edited by A.Baxter

Cheers guys :) and haha the funny thing about the camera is my phone "should" film in 1080p but its just not the same is it :(. Also i'm going to start having a look at cameras but don't want to spend very much. So if anybody has any suggestions ?

Adam.

Haha I know Carl :/ I'm not in hudd to get right across anymore though haha. Cheers for the comments guys. And jake there's another one shortly I think already but it'a rock stuff not street :)

Adam.

You've gone from being good at riding to being insanely good at riding in a very short space of time. That front gap at the Red Walls in Leeds... I've only ever seen Prattley do that!

Beastin'.

Thanks mate, means a lot. I'm still zoo glad i moved over to stock haha. Its been a while since I last saw you hopefully see you shortly, if not I presume it will be radfest i see you if your going ?

Also thanks very much to everyone else for the comments, some of the riding i am really happy i managed to get so means a lot when people acknowledge it :)

Adam.

Edited by A.Baxter