OMEN 24

clerictgm

So, I decided to do some upgrade and to try some new geo.

Already rode this babe few times and what can I say:

This frame is more trialsy but still good for street. All back wheel stuff made easier.

Quality of welding and overall quality generally is the same as Inspireds, furthermore there are some improvements:

1785d84ecd9270250a7310b4d8b1fb5e.jpg

bombproof fullyCNCed dropouts that can break down the walls.

Also I liked a lot this very handy and extra reliable tensioning system. You setted it up and forgot about for months. And also there are nothing to broke. Plus, as I said earlier, there are less rolling resistance with that setup. And of course clean look.

Adjustable brakemounts are fine too. You may even setup 185mm rotor with 180mm adaptor.

Overall my bike became a little more reliable and "rollable"(lol).

P.S. If you want to get one of these cuties with some really HUGE discount feel free to PM me. First few frames will be sold out very cheap.

post-30941-0-46598400-1378409697_thumb.j

post-30941-0-60964300-1378409701_thumb.j

post-30941-0-05606800-1378409706_thumb.j

post-30941-0-57861900-1378409710_thumb.j

post-30941-0-24180600-1378409715_thumb.j

post-30941-0-96537000-1378409720_thumb.j

Edited by clerictgm

How much was this frame?

Looking good though first omen i have seen although those dropouts do kinda resemble those that are on the 'Chinese shit' ;)

Cleric quoted the special offer to be 600USD (385GBP) and a normal price of 700USD just for the frame!

I have no idea why someone would pay that.

What price do you expect for high quality frame, made in Taiwan with so much CNC parts and ultra-durable powder-coat paint?

Ah right I'm with you now, they wanted to put so much time and effort into the finish. That explains why they made no effort on the design and just stole what was already available.

• Like 2

haha 700 for a street frame!

once i traced back a frame that we could order in as a repair frame(was just a brave machine frame btw),that costs 349.- € here in retail.

i rang the wholeseller,ha gave me the number of the production facility in shenzhen,and i rang them then(chinese have a nasty english lol)

this was the same place where ghost,canyon,cube,and even some scott frames are produced,and the guy told me that a frame costs the wholeseller 60€.

you have to pay a certain amount for jig adjustment and stuff,then every frame 60€ max.

so do you really think a frame made in taiwan is legit to have 700 as retail? i mean thats 500 euros out of memory!

me not

no offence taken,just a thought to spread

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 1

If you were riding chainless, perhaps.

Okay imagine you're doing a phatty rolling bunnyhop and your chain falls off mid air, you're relying on that m5 thread to hold your wheel in place.

Well if you're a decent human being you'd get a hope on it anyway.

and your chain can't fall off doing a bunny hop.

and the angle of the dropouts isn't quite steep enough...

I just wanted something to slate :l

• Like 1

Okay imagine you're doing a phatty rolling bunnyhop and your chain falls off mid air, you're relying on that m5 thread to hold your wheel in place.

Well if you're a decent human being you'd get a hope on it anyway.

and your chain can't fall off doing a bunny hop.

and the angle of the dropouts isn't quite steep enough...

I just wanted something to slate :l

The dropouts on my Zoo and Harry's Echo pure are exactly the same...