Ukraine and the rest of the world

HippY

Well, as it is today, at Krim Peninsula the Russians dug themselves in, while the Ukrainen government called in every people in the army to be ready to orders, to keep the integrity of the country..

Meanwhile Obama said, if there is a Russian army movement they will do some counter measurements as well, and rest of the EU did not really like it as well

All I can hope at the moment, that this battle will only stay there, and will not go anywhere else, like Hungary....

Ukraine asked help from USA and UK for defending the country and the nuclear power plants.

Sh*t will go down...

Edited by UKHippY

World war 3 here we come. Putin is a nutcase, the last bloke you want in control of military forces. If they go in, then America will retaliate, then all hell will break loose

I say if no other countries will be involved, it will be a bad, but not disastrous war.

If US+UK+EU really does steps and brings army to Ukraine... god damnit, that will be horrible

No need of WW3

past to the present

Ukraine had loads of people who favoured the Russians(majorly russians) and some who wanted a free country from russia. So far there were agreements that Russia can use several Army bases in Ukraine, made in 2008

The Prime minister was Russan simpatizator, but he was taken down by Ukrainans, revolution and civil war emerged

"silently" Russia came and occupied Crimea Peninsula, that had mainly Russians. Now there are several thousand people from the army there, digging themselves in

Obama+EU gave thier voice that they do not like it and they think about counter measurements. Phonecalls, deleting G8, so far these are the news

Ukraine moved every people to the army they could, the Ukrainen army is ready to attack, waiting on order

Ukraine asked US+UK help to protect Ukraine form Russia. No answer yet.

So long story short:

Russia invades Ukraine, US+EU do not like it and thinks about counter measures (if army or not, it has not been mentioned) and if they will go there, shit will go down badly

well Russia moves quickly, so everyone must act fast

Anyway, I can only hope that only Russia and Ukraine will have a war, it would be bad for a WW3 if US and UK and EU step in

I suspect that it would be handled globally in much the same way as Syria, if it did decend into a horror show some sort of western intervention would be inevitable America doesn't need a good reason to blow shit up.

It would be foolish to allow it to escalate into war, a 30km exclusion zone prime for gorilla warfare with some pretty dangerous shit in there that needs sorting should certainly have the attention of global politics...

ATM Russians have:

Loads of serious planes

Trucks and other vehichles to CArry

6000 infantry well weaponed

Now several big Ship arrived to Crimea

And nothing has any registration or Marking....

Russians, Ukrainians, what the f**k are you talking about? My relatives are 50% Poland 50% Ukrainians and I'm Russian as said in my passport. f**k nations and f**k governments. Any war is just a realization of interests of political elite. And any war is bad for ordinary people, that used just as a resource (army, police) to realize interest of f**king bitches like putin. They don't care about deaths and injuries of people. They care only about their interests and power. They are absolutely inhumane.

Also many of ordinary people are STUPID and this is BAD, because they are influenced by propaganda and will die/get injured for nothing. They will fight as they think for some good ideals, that really are nothing but a dust. But I still hope there will be nothing really bad.

And do not forget - you can't believe to media.

I want to leave this piece of crap country. Yes I have here some illegal capabilities to earn few hundred thousand pounds but this is the only advantage. I hate my country and I would prefer to born in UK and have a good education and job or legal business to this illegal money I have and can earn here.

If situation in Ukraine will stabilize maybe I'll move there. Maybe to UK if I'll find a way how. I can't stand this shit and live in it.

Edited by CriminalRider

this is the second post where I actually agree with you, the other one is that omen is for bad boys :)

about media, I try to find out what really matters to me and it is is there going to be other parties involved physically, because so far it seem they only say "bad Russians" from a distance and thats it..

the other one is that omen is for bad boys :)

Honestly this was a f**king cheap ads, provided by crazybike. I just wanted to sell this brandnew frame because I didn't liked the geo. So some of people on TF lost a good chance to get it cheap because of thinking that I will get their money and they'll get nothing.

"bad Russians" - that's what I was talking about. Bad PUTIN AND HIS FRIENDS, not Russians. Because ordinary people has no influence on political decisions. They are only may be used like a military resource.

Edited by CriminalRider

1.Honestly this was a f**king cheap ads, provided by crazybike. I just wanted to sell this brandnew frame because I didn't liked the geo.

2."bad Russians" - that's what I was talking about. Bad PUTIN AND HIS FRIENDS, not Russians. Because ordinary people has no influence on political decisions. They are only may be used like a military resource.

2. As myself I am completely aware, foreign ministers looking at countries in general, and yes, they tell, that they do not like their move

I reckon the forum is aware that not every Russian wants to invade the world, but Russian Army invade Ukraine at the moment.

Hopefully this'll just be a Cold War kind of deal. It's optimistic but I do think these leaders are too smart to do anything drastic.

as it seem today not even that. Europe just agreed that they will not send army there, but punishing Russia financially

Basically doing mostly nothing, just making the diplomacy with Russia bad

On the other hand we heard nothing about USA but there will be weaponry like in the cold war for sure

There's not going to be a war, that's what I think.

I do find it absolutely disgraceful that the US is the only country being strict about this and the EU couldn't care less. Something worrying happened on Friday evening or Saturday morning and the EU decided to hold a summit for foreign affairs ministers on MONDAY. So clearly a situation which could end with war is not worth discussing over the weekend...

I don't think they "Couldn't care less" - the EU gets 30% of it's gas from Gazprom, which is owned by Russia. Consequently, I don't think they're likely to rush into anything because it could be hugely financially damaging for them. As it is Russia have said they're going to raise prices for the Ukraine, so they're already beginning to squeeze them using that bargaining chip. Wars are a massive financial burden too, and with the fragility of a lot of country's economies in the EU at the moment I imagine most wouldn't really want to commit too much to any kind of actual conflict because they'd just get done over by that too.

As Mark said. From what i understand, Ukraine has the problem of, EU or Russia for trading/ imports/ exports. They can't have both, because Russia says no. And that's where the country is divided by two. But that's what the tv told me, or something along those lines.

Honestly though, because it's not on my doorstep i'm not overly concerned. War or no war, what difference does it really make? We've been consistently at war since borders were invented and countries were given names. It's only the civilians in the middle who just want to get on with life that really suffer.