Just added, Fails and Bails Barcelona

Dman

Nice to see some different spots in there bud. Although that bridge manual...did you touchdown the front wheel on the wall before dropping off? Doesn't count.

Yes he did, he didn't like it, but it was the last day of a long week we were both tired. He couldn't be arsed doing it again, it should nt have been in the edit really.

Cheer's again for the comments, we didn't get loads filmed really or it felt that way when we was riding. What we got was mainly just usual riding I'm not getting along with the Arcade as much as other frames nothing feels just as natural. There is a lot of fun to be had on some of the bench set-ups and spots over there that's for sure.

I really want to go again in the future with a few more friends for slightly longer so you can chill out a few days, one thing is for sure the temperature difference from riding over here then heading out there makes things totally different.

I have posted out your bribe money Stephen!

Edited by Paperclip