Drop and Roll - Ali C - 5 Days in Barcelona

Mark W

Ali, you on 22-15 gearing? I had to pedal like mad to air out of a steep 10 set. Looks like you had tons of speed.

22:16 with 170mm cranks (Y)

On Pinkbike...

Some nice PR for Mark, who I believe may be Belarusian, too- good work chaps! http://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-ali-clarkson-in-barcelona-2015.html

I'm not really too sure what's happened with that write-up - I sent the copy to Duncan who I assume sent it to Pinkbike, so I don't really get at what point Ali became Scottish and started riding 'street trails', as well as every bit of sentence structure getting raped. Cheers for the heads up though.

Thanks for all the comments from everyone too, glad people are into it (Y)

Unreal moves going down.

Ali's riding recently, especially since switching to the steel frames, has tempted me massively into buying an inspired. Something i thought i wouldn't ever be tempted by! if only i had some money..

Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm a little surprised how well it's gone down as I though the riding was a little stiff compared with previous videos, I wasn't sure whether the song would go down well either but people seem keen :)

• Like 2

Yeah, fortunately from his experience in the past Duncan was able to give me a list of bands they knew were good to work with. For Duncan's Malaga video they had some real hassles with it - one song they wanted to use was approved by the band themselves, but then the label found out and wanted to double the fee. When you're talking £500+ for a song for a video that you're just putting up on Youtube which is going to get at most tens of thousands of views that's not exactly viable. Labels need to get their shit together and start offering licensing that's more realistic.

• Like 1