Project Stealth-Zoo Lynx DD

isitafox

Finally finished my mod tonight with the arrival of the stem and I'm more than pleased with it, the added bonus being that it doesn't feel small either it's spot on. Massive thanks to Alex Dark for sorting the rear hub out, the guy is a legend!!

post-24247-0-67168000-1433788509_thumb.jpost-24247-0-76528100-1433788517_thumb.jpost-24247-0-49687600-1433788534_thumb.j

post-24247-0-03528100-1433788546_thumb.jpost-24247-0-00647400-1433788540_thumb.jpost-24247-0-88471000-1433788525_thumb.j

Spec is:

Frame and forks - Zoo Lynx disc only with Viz disc only forks

Wheels - Front Hope XC on Onza rim, Rear 116mm Pro 2 on Echo TR rim, Tryall Shift and Stiky lite tyres with Jitsie tubes and Avengers rim tape

Brakes - Black Tech Trials (from mk1 Skye) with 180mm rotors and Jitsie pads

Drivetrain - Echo cranks and bash (I think), Ebay knock off MG-1's, big meaty sprocket and chain, Gusset sprocket on rear

Steering - Hope headset, Trialtech 165mm stem and high rise bars with foam grips

I think that's it, hope you guys like it!

Also quick shout to Lucy @ Indiprint for the Zoo stickers and Tartybikes for the great wheelbuilds and usual service.

• Like 6

nice bike!

could you give a little more info on how you got that hope hub to fit?

i'm thinking about getting a hope bmx for my mod, but unfortunately i'm pretty broke right now. but i do have an almost brand new hope pro2 singlespeed around (it's in my 4play which i'm not riding at all since i got the mod).

Alex Dark is cool, also the bike looks mint! I don't like the forks though find some trialtech sl's and it'd be more complete. Now you just need to finally ride one of your bikes for over an hour to beat last years record?

• Like 1

Bike looks awesome Dave (Y) I'd go with what Ross said and change the rear hose routing though, I used to rub my frame with my heel at the point where your hose crosses over the outside of the stays. You may need to do the hose routing switcheroo where you put the hose into what is currently the bleed port then use a blanking bolt on what is currently where the banjo fitting goes to make it work. It's how I've got my Trial Zone set up now and it means you can get a way lower profile routing. Gives you an excuse to get even more stealthy by using a black M6 alloy blanking bolt on the outside of the caliper too ;)

Also, wrong-way-round rotors?