GBYB 05 - 10 years ago!

Brian Bleech

So, almost unbelievably, this was 10 years ago (when did I get old!?) it was definitely one of the most fun week I had on my bike, so I thought I would put it up for the young 'uns to see.

Great to see that loads of people in this video are still riding and there are a few blasts from the past.

• Like 8

Back before people chose a wheel size and started to be a dick about it.

I never met Bucky but I remember a certain DM mentioning him and saying how good he was. That first line he does in Porthcawl got me wet.

Waynio. So good!

Cool to see JJ filming for TMS2.

Need to mentin Dannys X up off that skip. So dialed.

• Like 1

The Damnation videos and these road trip edits were a big part of my upbringing into the sport and always wished to go on rides like this, wasn't even riding back then but 2005 doesn't feel long ago at all. I'm a fan of the riding although I laughed at a young Mr Hopps he's changed so much.

• Like 2

I never met Bucky but I remember a certain DM mentioning him and saying how good he was. That first line he does in Porthcawl got me wet.

Bucky was one of my favourite riders to watch, saw him bunnyhop some ridiculous things.

The Damnation videos and these road trip edits were a big part of my upbringing into the sport and always wished to go on rides like this, wasn't even riding back then but 2005 doesn't feel long ago at all. I'm a fan of the riding although I laughed at a young Mr Hopps he's changed so much.

Carl has changed... :(=]