Merry Christmas, what's under yer tree?

Herbertlemon102

5 hours ago, cwtrials said:

Lol. I bought myself an Element 26" dual hopes. Pick it up next week. My wife doesn't know yet...

I bought myself my first ever trial bike: Inspired Flow Plus with hydraulic brakes upgrade. Looking forward to riding it outside of the garage, in about 3 months. Lots to learn!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

When your parents are so cool they buy you retro parts on purpose, it's brand new.......

IMG_20161225_163412.jpg

Watch the chainstay bashguard mounts on that. I had two of those when they were available and on both the mounts dented into the frame the first time I came down on the bash...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

Watch the chainstay bashguard mounts on that. I had two of those when they were available and on both the mounts dented into the frame the first time I came down on the bash...

bashplate is off, just using my ti bashring. refer to bike pictures :P

GoPro Hero 5 Black. Wife doesn't know it and won't even notice the difference to my Rollei Bullet 5s. Life's good. :D

Only bad thing about it is that my 32GB SanDisk memory card doesn't work with it although it is on GoPros compatibility list. Quick look on the forum showed that I'm not the only one with this problem and GoPro have known about it for weeks and it's still on the list.

Edited by niconj
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, onza wanabe said:

You have go to love your wife when she buys you a bike without warning :)

What kind of wives do you guys have? Mine doesn't even notice the difference between my Inspired and my Rockman, let alone would she go online and order a new bike for me (I wouldn't even want her to for obvious reasons). 

As a child I told my parents how "really cool" the new Gameboy game was and later got it (oh surprise) as a christmas present. Do you do this with your wives as well?

"Honey look. These new Jitisie bikes are sooo cool!"

6 hours ago, Onza trails said:

I got a new onza zoot which has been nicely modded:D

20161225_232846.jpg

Check the welds under the seat. Not to put a dampener on your marvellous Christmas gift but they crack just by looking at it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Onza trails said:

Wo on the pic it really looks like they ve been had done it.....its all good though its just the light....but thanks for letin me know just think if they had been cracked.....

I think he meant that the Zoot brakes easily there, not that yours is broken.

Got Danny Macaskill's At The Edge, Quite a good read so far and quite interesting to see his thought processes etc. Got a budget GoPro style camera, will be using that for my car and other hobbies for the time being until I fork out on a hero 5 :) oh and of course beer, chocolate and socks, wouldn't be Christmas without them! Going to treat myself to little parts like spacers, new cables and possibly some new pedals :)