Glasseye Dvd

Matt24.

Mine's here too. That's pretty good service from the Select boy (Y)

Gonna save watching it until later, but I just tried it and it seems to be working fine. Boon - either your DVD drive is f**ked, or you got a bad copy. Try it another PC/DVD player?

Me and Nick had a slight problem today, the company who done all the copying and case work, sent a load of cases without dvd's in them (N) , so we are down quite a lot, good job I was checking each one anyway, so I think there are about four people who ordered dvds will go out tomorrow when Nick sends me the Dvds which are on there way, so they will be a day late for four people.

Phil.

Holy shit the bed.

That was the most pants wetting experience ever.

Words can not begin to describe the shit has packed in.

Honourable riding mentions have to go to Nick and Tim. Holy shit. Some of that rail stuff shouldn't be physically possible. Also Wayne, bejebus, some of that was huge.

Everyone. Get this now.

Got mine today!

Gotta say, props to Selectbikes, ordered mine on Sunday and got it today!Pretty hot deivery considering I live off the mainland.

f**king weak DVD though. Shout outs to Tim Pratt and Nick Goddard again,stand out parts. Good to see some foot of Jack Meek as well. Steadman was pretty amazing as well!Well, all the parts were good. the editing is spot on, good choice of music and an obvious style is coming through!

Amazing DVD!Get it!My only con was that I thought there would be more riding from Ben Rowlands!

Got mine today!

Gotta say, props to Selectbikes, ordered mine on Sunday and got it today!Pretty hot deivery considering I live off the mainland.

f**king weak DVD though. Shout outs to Tim Pratt and Nick Goddard again,stand out parts. Good to see some foot of Jack Meek as well. Steadman was pretty amazing as well!Well, all the parts were good. the editing is spot on, good choice of music and an obvious style is coming through!

Amazing DVD!Get it!

Summed it up right there

Awsome.