Glasseye Dvd

Matt24.

I got mine in the post this morning, i immediately opened it and watched it with my uncle and cousin... I don't think they were amazingly thrilled to be watching the entire dvd (until the bails section anyway). I don't really know what i expected from it and was confused when the main menu came up, i think i expected something more than that :$ . It was a good dvd, and i liked the fact that i could see everyone riding all these famous spots from like london and leeds etc. in perfect full screen quality as opposed to downloaded low quality internet videos.

However, i found that there was a little too much hip hop used... Enough to make the riding seem a bit samey in these sections although from the way it was edited it was clear that it was supposed to make it seemed chilled and flowy, so chilled i almost fell asleep, no joke :$ ! I was mega tired from a late night before though and riding vids quite often send me to sleep.

Aside from hose little niggles it was great, well worth the money. Loving tony blair turning into mr scott on a billboard. :lol:B)B)

dvd was good. Well edited, good music choices.

my turn to be the only person who wont go straight into the BUMMING>..........

so.

much of the riding was old. and some of it has been seen before. In fact a fair bit of it has been seen before. I can live with it because nick edited it so well. So i wasnt THAT impressed with the riding, some of you street riders are nut bars though.

I know its hard because trials moves on so quickly with so many sheep, as well as so many people becoming so good so quickly its hard to keep up with trends, styles, and abilities, hence why we release alot of short videos as a forum.

Maybe if all the rights of the music had been secured first rather than editing once music rights have been recieved and this would speed up the process.

JUST SOME THOUGHTS.

BUT before some dick takes that to heart. I enjoyed the DVD overall. very good value considering the amount of effort put in.

my 2p

dvd was good. Well edited, good music choices.

[sTUFF]

I kind of agree. A lot of the stuff was the same as in TM2, and that was free and came out months ago. It's good and it's worth the money, it's just the standard of internet videos is great. Still glad I bought it though.

much of the riding was old. and some of it has been seen before. In fact a fair bit of it has been seen before. I can live with it because nick edited it so well. So i wasnt THAT impressed with the riding, some of you street riders are nut bars though.

Sorry i robbed that turn off you. ^^^up the thread a couple of posts^^^

Yeah most of the staples clips had been seen before, and there were other clips that were the same, still about 70% of it though was stuff i hadn't seen before, and about 45% of it was in locations i hadn't seen before so that made up for it in a way.

Got mine today, only with an Echo top I didnt order and got charged for. :S Email sent...

Overall amazing stuff, I love watching trials DVD's as they are in such nice quality, so you can see the riding as it really is. All the footage was amazing, and the crash sections were funny. :) I liked the way the editing was fancy in some places, but pretty simple overall so the video flows well. The music was pretty cool, although Im not a fan of hip-hop stuff but it suited the riding perfectly. I watched the first 45 minutes (the main feature) and when the DVD stopped I thoght that was the end but then a whole load of other footage came up. (Y)

Everybody get one now, its worth it just for the time and effort Nick has put in.

Overall I thought the DVD was a big step forward. Dont even compare it to TM2, GET1 is way better haha! Some clips in GET1 are from TM2, but at WAY better angles and they appear few and far between. Nick was way more creative than me in terms of titles, just awesome to see - Shrewsbury's section and Nick's section, if you havn't seen them, buy the DVD and be on the look out, so so original.

Ive completed a VERY detailed review, so if you're still not convinced, head HERE!

Nick's done the Trials world proud :D

Jonny.

Wow 2 years in the making and that riding just left me gobsmacked , the editing was ok , apart from the random sound. Nice to see high quality for a change :P Felt a real connection with the dvd as I hear all so an so did this and now I know why they are rated so highly (Y) definately recommend this to be purchased (Y)