New Tattoos

AndyT

Yeah roy! Well hopefully it will be happening sooner than I expected as my ex's old boss was at the gig tonight, and she tattoos from home, turns out shes only £40 an hour so I'm probably gonna get it done in the next couple of weeks, I can't wait!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well here are my latest two;

Fingertache

dsc00401kv3.jpg

And my new leg piece - Firstly its NOT flash, was designed by a friend who's opening a new tattoo studio here in glasgow based on a painting he has in his house.

dsc3786vj9.jpg

dsc3784nd8.jpg

dsc3785gz8.jpg

Took just under 3 hours for him to the outline. Achilles Tendon was easily the hardest part of the session. Getting it coloured in 10 days in time for the London Tattoo Convention.

Yay or nay?

The finger tache lol :giggle:

Yea there is a stupid amount of girls my age (underage for a tattoo), having them done.

They are prepared to pay extortionate amounts though, some girl paid £50 to have a black star no bigger than the size of my thumbnail done.

And apparently the tattooist does it with a note from parents saying they are 18.

Some dodgy dealings there.

One tattoo place in my town got closed down, and had to undergo a revamp because 1. It looked shiote from the outside, and 2. It was tattooing people young as 15....

There is now a sign on the door saying the they have to have Photographic ID. or no tattoo. It even says he wont tattoo them with verbal consent from the parents Its illegal to tattoo anyone under 18 anyway...

• 3 months later...