New Tattoos

AndyT

I agree with dan, think the vodka bottle is really cheesy. But that's my opinion and it's your body. It's cool you've designed your own thing and not just ripped something off like everyone else does.

You've never struck me as the tattoo type ali. But then again wheren't you really not into drinking a few years ago?

Something on the right and it will win! Ohh wait, first check if it fits through your arm ( I dont know its scale) I mean I would design it round like....

Damn, I should finish my tattoo design as well...

I agree with dan, think the vodka bottle is really cheesy. But that's my opinion and it's your body. It's cool you've designed your own thing and not just ripped something off like everyone else does.

You've never struck me as the tattoo type ali. But then again wheren't you really not into drinking a few years ago?

He lives in Glasgow now ;)

• Like 1

Definitely lose the rope, the carabiner through the lower jaw looks so sick, you don't really need the rope too. Definitely match up the bottle and the arcade logo for a bit of symmetry.

Really cool design man, it's along a similar theme to a tattoo idea that I've literally spent the past 4 or 5 years trying to come up with! I really want one that's got a little bit of everything from my life in it.

I'm a little undecided on the chain too...

Sam, I am not sure how old are you, but my cousin got me a rather awesome idea

you have several options

A: go to the tattoo shop and let them design it for a fortune

B get an art student (preferably nice girl to... talk) and ask her to design it. probably she will do it for a few beers and if you find someone who is good then the person can make a rather awesome drawing

resized things and added more details, pretty keen on the black keys gun but might change the smoke to snake around things a bit more. Need to add more to the right and something above the feathers I feel. I'll get the tattoo artist to neaten things up a bit too.

k9c0vm.jpg

• Like 1

It kind of looks a little unbalanced? Might be an idea to just tweak the left side a little to even it up with the right. Pretty rough due to just ragging it together in Photoshop, but yeah:

rough.jpg

Rotated the gun a little clockwise, rotated the swirly bits too and made them a little smaller so it didn't obscure Tansie too much.

Sam, I am not sure how old are you, but my cousin got me a rather awesome idea

you have several options

A: go to the tattoo shop and let them design it for a fortune

B get an art student (preferably nice girl to... talk) and ask her to design it. probably she will do it for a few beers and if you find someone who is good then the person can make a rather awesome drawing

A respectable tattoo artist won't charge for the design, You will (probably) have to pay a deposit that will go towards the final cost once you get it done.

The tattoo artist will probably have to change/adjust whatever the art student had drawn to make it possible to tattoo it onto you anyway. You are paying for experience and skill of designing/tattooing on a body. Let them do what they are good at.

Ali, I really like your design it is great. If you go in with what you have drawn and good quality pictures of all the separate parts, they will get the proportions right so it looks good on you.

• Like 3

A respectable tattoo artist won't charge for the design, You will (probably) have to pay a deposit that will go towards the final cost once you get it done.

The tattoo artist will probably have to change/adjust whatever the art student had drawn to make it possible to tattoo it onto you anyway. You are paying for experience and skill of designing/tattooing on a body. Let them do what they are good at.

Ali, I really like your design it is great. If you go in with what you have drawn and good quality pictures of all the separate parts, they will get the proportions right so it looks good on you.

Correct :)

That is how we work in the studio I am with.

• 2 years later...