Some Funny Chav Crew From Wales

crazykid

I couldn't get on the likes and dislikes but i could imagine that it would be something like..

DIzLiKeZ, notz gettinz me benefitz init me bezza!

LiKeZ, aCtIn ArD, nailin them fit lazzezzz youns saw in me other pages init! Writinz Ma ShIt In WaNkShAfT CaPs!

Dave: Just so you know, I just laid a huge shit which probably looked better, was more intelligent, and could fight better than all of you combined? xxx

pure_sex: erm i dont know if this is the right place to write this, but i have fallen in love with ollie. damn you i'd like to be bean then i could cuddle you all day. kiss bye bye sweetheart

shizzle ma nizzle: you guys are such wankers its not funny, stop stealing things like my taxes and do something good for the community

HAHA.

I think the majority of the comments on this website are from TF members :lol:

If anyone finds their local 'cru' website, please do post it up. I could do with a laugh. Can you not search for websites with piczo? It seem that they harbour the funniest websites available.

Chav crew round us who are in between a Yr10 and Yr11 fight thing>>Click me (Y)

If anyone finds their local 'cru' website, please do post it up. I could do with a laugh. Can you not search for websites with piczo? It seem that they harbour the funniest websites available.

Here you go darlin' ;)PARKWOOD BOIS. :-

Not quite as bad as junction! Some of the girls are fit and some of the boys are well alright.

To quote ben again: you "Fat fanny" (Y) Theres no such thing as a rhos-on-sea "crue" My family is the only family where all members are under 60...

My mate had his bmx nicked from junction. Probably these b*stards....

Haha fools lol

shut up matt, you gave your whole family aids with a sample of your sea-men and a turkey baister. :P

and you got off with a guy at a new years party ;) hhahahaa

Edited by mat hudson

I live VERY close to a group just like the junction crew but they call themselves DA STOCKHAM BOIZ and they are all like 10. They go around with there white trackies on picking fights on anyone. So funny watching their little 10 year old arses getting kicked. Ill look for there website and post it on here its soooo funny :)

report it to who?

the internet police?

:D I think he means the piczo host...although they've done nothing wrong so they won't shut it down...and even if they did shut it down they may aswell shut down every other piczo website as they're all on the same tone as the 'junction crew's site.

Piczo sites owned by 15 year old girls that have headings like !!!xXx lOvE lIsT xXx!!!, you click it and it just has

tAsh LuVs JaY (awww, sweet couple)

cLaIrE LuVs ? (luv yaz babe x)

SiDdErS77 LuVs AnZo

Chav crew round us who are in between a Yr10 and Yr11 fight thing>>Click me (Y)

Baaaaaaahahahahaha look at the "best chat up lines" on that page lmfao heres a good one for you all to try at your local.

"Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!" we can all learn a lot from this guy.................... :huh:

rickyb

especially with people like this walking around

IPB Image

Gees. What are they breeding up there? Why dont people just leave monkeys alone and stop cross-breeding the with humans. God dam clever scientists!

I can't actually get on to the site :( please, i need t see it.

:) Chris