Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

I'm at uni and don't have another lecture for another one and a half weeks. f**k yeah, Further Education FTMFW nga.

f**k, let me blow one up, brb...

you still have lectures? gutted! haaha. i didn't have any this term.

back to the thread-shit night really................................. though i saw the women of my dreams but i was too scared to talk to her, i have met her a few times before though, does this happen to you guys??

or maybe its a pissed thing. uncool.

syteveeee

f**k, these bitches need a lot of puff, im spent, good night me me jose...

EDIT: I only have one exam, this term is 6 weeks long at I have 3 lectures, suckmydickyetsaywut?

Edited by Bender_Bending_Rodriguez

I woke up at 8, and thought, shit, I feel brilliant, no hangover, still got a buzz.

Then I got out of bed and fell straight over.

It was then I realised I was just still drunk...

As such, I went back to bed.

*await photos of pure awesome-ness*

Rave/UV night, awesome...

By await, I mean, wait till I find the frankly horrible, yet inevitable, photos of me on Facebook tomorrow...

Those of you privalaged to work out Facebook, will get a first hand glance at the life od a tiresome/drunk/troll...

Simpson - Been disco dancing in the rave scene on sansy bance, with joes mother! Was an 80's night an i did bash out the night fever among many other classic dance moves. This is all pictures posted soon :P

Isn['t night fever 70s Joe!!! I went o to a goth night haha was random danced to s club 7. i don't know, boshed some girls, went to a house with some people. one of the guys tried to prok some girl outside, didn't know either of them. but i know people. think i am going to bed after i have a banana, potassium!!

SO my fisrned comes round at 8, with vodka and lemonade (clioduy) and I start drinkgning that.

Next we start wecording a micx.

At 12 we went into town and hit adw bars.

Not I'm here , possed.

OH.

Good night then i take it :P

We went out, went ton meet a load of girls from my art course, most of which were drunk when we got there. My housemate started acting like a knob, wouldn't leave me alone, acted like a f**king tit all night and i ended up leaving the club early because he pissed me off so much. Whejn i get pissed off its pretty major too, i'm usually chillaxed about everything, just having someones hands in my face every 2 minutes for nearly 4 hours got tiresome :(

to be honest im not reli that fdreunk, me nd mate had to walk 3 miles home, nd me being on crutches made it haqrder, but we bth passed out in someone drive way, luckily some druggy chavvs woke us up at 3:430 ish so not tooo bad.tok an our to get to mates place thn me anove hour to get home(@y) good nyt out i think

my hands hurt..

edit,. got home ag time i poeted this... 4:;30 ish'?

i tired

gd nytt

Edited by adrian@eastcoasttrials