Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Anyone else voting for removal of those pics so that this thread doesn't go the same was as the picutre of your missus thread?

Too many quality statements in here to lose it!

edit: someone beat me to it... or did i imagine that shit... freaking me out.

Edited by Pocket Rocket

Anyone else voting for removal of those pics so that this thread doesn't go the same was as the picutre of your missus thread?

Too many quality statements in here to lose it!

edit: someone beat me to it... or did i imagine that shit... freaking me out.

Yeah, I agree, hence I removed the ones in my post, haha.

Davey

Well that was fun for a while anyway. The mods have everyone really well behaved these days, I'm impressed.

Always nice to see me in my underwear on TF too B)

Davey

Home of the slags.

I don't like that word, why do men use a term that is intended as derogatory to describe girls that like lots of sex? Surely that's a good thing, I mean we like a lot of sex right? So.......

Essex, home of the free spirited;)

Davey

Right, i was at a party on Sat night, i was getting of with a lass ive been tryna get for ages, everytime i see her my heart skips a beat, but now i find it hard to actually talk to her, and if i do i really dont know what to say to her, its awful.

Ad.

Right, i was at a party on Sat night, i was getting of with a lass ive been tryna get for ages, everytime i see her my heart skips a beat, but now i find it hard to actually talk to her, and if i do i really dont know what to say to her, its awful.

Ad.

GAY, OFFICIAL AND ACTUAL GAY

If the gf palms me off one more time im gonna palm her off in the face

hahaha im only messing really, 1st girl ive loved to bits in ages, just don't want to go over kill and f**k things up. Got a mid-week break alone planned on the 19th so that should be fan f**king tastic!

If the gf palms me off one more time im gonna palm her off in the face

hahaha im only messing really, 1st girl ive loved to bits in ages, just don't want to go over kill and f**k things up. Got a mid-week break alone planned on the 19th so that should be fan f**king tastic!

Bro's before hoe's son!

I swear when you came down here you were totally anti-long term seriousness :)

Bro's before hoe's son!

I swear when you came down here you were totally anti-long term seriousness :)

Hell yea I'm anti it! lets see how it goes eh man only a grand total of 16 days! (although this is a farily long term thing for me...) lol I haven't palmed off any guys.... I do nothing all day all night... no work no school