Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

you dont know what you've got until you've lost it. Happened to me, I sacked her of, and tried to get into lasses pants left right and centre, then it hit me. I still wanted her, and loved her all that time. But by that time she had moved on. got back together in the end. felt rong though....

First time you have sex with a different girl straight out of a relationship you think, "wow f**king hell thats amazing ive been missing out" but then sleep with her again an it will be same old same old

if your happy with her, keep her close :)

I'm a bit late, but yeah, been there and done that, she WILL be a pain in the arse.

Control freak nutjob - tell tale signs right there brother.

Yeah even as I was typing all that I could tell myself where I should be heading. She already was a pain in the ass to be honest.

This isn't a girl trouble, just reminded me of someones girl troubles from a while back which made me laugh.

---- says (19:38):

i feel sick

im paranoid

---- says (19:39):

i keep thinking im preggers

but i havent slept with him

--- says (19:40):

im thinking if he has cum on his finger...

---- says (19:40):

add it up

This isn't a girl trouble, just reminded me of someones girl troubles from a while back which made me laugh.

i feel sick

im paranoid

i keep thinking im preggers

but i havent slept with him

--- says (19:40):

im thinking if he has cum on his finger...

---- says (19:40):

add it up

as bad as fatpants....

Time for me to have a moan!!

Right, Drove to see Rach, in Shef Friday after work. arrived at about 8ish. Styed up watching TV till about 1. Then went to bed, nothing happened, time of the month and all that. but while we were watching TV, her phone was going off like every 30 seconds. I didnt think much of it as she was sorting stuf out with mates to meet up with them in the morning. But this morning I wokr up. I was in her bed, she was for some reason on the floor............. but I tyurned over and shes on her phone..... kind of annoyed me. I just didnt want to say anything to her.

But thing is, she didnt seem too bothered that i was there. were not going out or anything, but I havent looked at another lass as I like her, but shes been with a lad down there, but she said nothing happened as she likes me. :S

I just want to know if there out I can say to her. Or should I just leave her be??

And we are back here all over again.

There was this girl down la skatepark who was apparently rather into me, so after running from the physco girl, met up and got to know her. Turns out shes a right laugh and real nice and NORMAL!!! Had some really good days and got close last night. Then today was totally different, she used to be real close anyways before I found out she liked me but today she just wasn't. Her myspace has always mentioned flings so I spoke to her and she said she just gets bored sometimes. Obviously its not much really interms of time or stuff, but hope I aint that boring! Hmm.

Been texting a girl I know pretty much non-stop for the past week, went to see her earlier as she was back from Uni for the weekend, just sat at hers chilling out, then her mum said something about some Alex guy? I think she's already taken, but it doesn't seem like it? :unsure:

Strange... gunna carry on talking to her and that seeing as i've known her for years and we're good mates, I want more though... Confusing times.

Well yeah i guess. Went up to Tescos with her earlier cos she needed to get some bits, and he walked past and said hi, then she just kinda carried on as normal?

Just didn't seem like a relationship kinda thing to me? I dunno...

Shaun, i'd suggest that you stick with it. It might be something to do with the fact that i'm in a fairly stable relationship (or it seems to be right now) but three years is a long time, if it's the sex that's the thing, then spice things up in the bedroom??

It's not that I'm bored of our sex life, it's pretty good in fact. Sex wise, I'm just curious what it'd be like outside our relationship. I feel like it's difficult to put a value on our relationship without knowing what others are like...

Was it callum that asked about living with her? if you don't its less of a big deal to break up but be careful you don't stay with her because its more convenient, you could end up worse off than if youd just finished it sooner rather than later.

We don't live together, closest we've been to that was on holiday for a week. The convenience thing is what bothers me, it makes me wonder if that's whats making me more inclined to stay with her, knowing I have someone to go to and talk to etc Not to mention sex on tap (kinda :rolleyes: )

but yeh, i'd be sticking with it three years suggests something. Besides are you not pretty stocked that you've not just shagged any random? I can't beat you but i havnt slept with many girls, and I think it makes it much more of a big deal when you do. As soon as you go for some slag in a club or whatever you've lost that.

I don't go out a whole lot so I don't tend to come across the massive slag bags in clubs and similar venues haha And most of the birds I know already know I've got a gf. I agree with what you say, I feel our relationship is pretty special as we've only ever slept with eachother. But as I said above, it's a bit difficult for me to value our relationship with nothing to compare it to.

So do you think that shagging some bynt will help you value your relationship? I honestly doubt it will. In the end though bud, what we say here is going to have very little effect on you, your going to do what you want (or think is best) to do, i'm just sat here a little jealous of what you've got to be honest

Bleh

99.999999% of this forum would love to have what you have right now, I know I would!

Don't piss it up the wall by looking for a relationship that won't match up to yours - listen to peoples advice, I've been in a relationship kind of like yours, then it ended and I went with a few other girls...and believe me, I'd give up absolutely everything to go back to it. But thats not going to happen now so I just have to move on and get on with shit.

Dont make the same mistake, you'll regret it.

and this would be why I don't go giving advice in this thread. (Y) haha:

post-4312-1224113494_thumb.jpg

I'm in the bold by the way.

Kinda shit I guess. Just wanted to check with some people who are impartial to it all, but I really don't get why she wouldn't say? weird. Ah well, load off my chest having let her know, and she seemed genuinely the same as ever afterwards, so we're still good mates and everything. haha.

So anyone know why she wouldn't say? She knows me well enough to know that I wouldn't really mind too much if she just plain said she had no feelings for me, I'm a pretty bluntly honest person, and she knows I always prefer people to be like that back to me. haha. Any ideas?

Edit: Left someones name in the conversation

Edited by RobinJI