Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

lul at JD!

erm got a bit of a problem. I've been with my missus for over a year and 3 months now and honestly i dont remember a time when i havent had to hide or lie about something so save arguements. And we argue ALOT and have done for a while. However, since the start of the half term hoidays we've been getting on really well and havent beeen argueing etc etc, but now an old friend has started to chat to me again (female btw) and i think im starting to like her, we have so many things in common and we just generally get on really well. But she lives in chelmsford, a bti of a coincidence is that chelmsford is where iv been accepted for university. I keep thinking about ending it with my missus and playing the single game for a while then seeing how it goes with the friend in chelmsford. I'm just really confused as to what i really want at the moment.

Stay with the gf, 7 months till your at uni and can see the other girl regularly anyway and long distance relationships arn't that fun. And when your getting on well why go and ruin it? Gotta take good with the bad, things will change when you leave for uni and then can make your decision.

If it's not working, trade it in. No point staying in a relationship just because it's comfortable or because you're afraid of being single, or any other reason.

Ask yourself - is it going to last? If not, waste no more time.

The biggest issue you pointed out for yourself - having to hide stuff. I've had mates with different Facebook accounts (i.e. a sanitised one and then one that the girlfriend doesn't know about), mates that put other girls numbers in their phones as guys names, etc.

Every time I've been in a serious relationship, if the girl has said something like "So where were you last night?" "Who was that girl my mate saw you talking to?" then they get a straight answer. If they're suspicious, or nosey or disbelieving, say the following:

"Listen, we're in a relationship that should be based on trust. If you don't trust me, then we're wasting our time. If I wanted to be with someone else, then I'd end this first. So, if you're going to continue being suspicious of my every move, then we end this today. If on the other hand you can be a bit more grown up about it and learn to trust me, then maybe we have a future.

You know, I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed in you."

The last bit is very important. You have to make her feel bad for not trusting you.

Besides, if in doubt, whack one out. Then go for a ride on your bike.

Some damn good advice above, I could think of a lot of mates who should act like that, rather than disowning someone or giving in to the girl.

But she lives in chelmsford, a bti of a coincidence is that chelmsford is where iv been accepted for university. I keep thinking about ending it with my missus and playing the single game for a while then seeing how it goes with the friend in chelmsford. I'm just really confused as to what i really want at the moment.

I can keep her sweet if you like Ryan...? :P

Nah on a more serious note, am I right in thinking your still with A?, wasn't there a whole incident with her a while back?

I agree with Simps, keep with your current (although saying that sound like your after an upgrade) girlfriend and see what happens, if it goes arse over tit with her then problem solved.

But aside from that, why risk what may be the start of a solid relationship (what with no arguments as of recent), are you certain you could get with this Chelmsford bird? it might be a big push and you could walk away with nothing.

Corr this is like a game of Goldenballs, Split or Steal? =D

haaa...yeh im still with angie tom. Tony's advice has really set me straight and i'm going to wait and see how it goes with the missus and if shit hits the fan, just deal with it and see what happens. As i now see that it's a big risk to take and i cold come out alot worse than before/

I think my missus has gone f**king mental.

I text her inviting her here this weekend because we're going out for my neighbours birthday tomorrow and are going to Gatecrasher and I haven't taken her for a night out in Birmingham yet. There's also the fact that any hour now a 14ft trampoline will be arriving at our house.

Yet she ends up saying "I'm busy this friday blah blah blah" so I text back saying "okey cokey, next week is probably better for me anyway" since I have alot of work to be doing atm. So she then texts me saying "Why did you bother asking me then?"

HOW ABOUT YOU f**k OFF AND I WON'T BOTHER AGAIN! But I held my cool and just explained I thought it was a good opportunity for her to finally go out and that she can have a go on our new trampoline. She THEN says "So not because you wanted to see me? I don't think I'll come the week after either."

WHAT THE f**k!!!???? I INVITED YOU! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

GF: "Why don't you ever say that you feel bad when I don't mention how much I care about you, you must tell me from now on"

Me: Ok if that is what you want, I just didn't want you to feel like I'm complaining about everything.

GF: "No it's ok, i'd much rather have you tell me that you care.

going to bed now, love you."

NEXT DAY

Me: I'm going out biking, bye bye, love you (L)

GF: "Ok bye"

ME: Don't you love me back?

GF: "Why the f**k are you bitching about this, I told you yesterday I love you, if you keep going like this we're trough"

ARRRGHHHHH

You caused that dude, give a f**k if she doesn't say it? You know she does...

Everyone needs to stop giving a f**k! lol.

she told me the day before that I needed to express my feelings about it, as she felt to her that I didn't care about her if I didn't say it -.-

she told me the day before that I needed to express my feelings about it, as she felt to her that I didn't care about her if I didn't say it -.-

you need some trust on your relationship lad!!! if she tells you she loves you - you have to believe it, up until the point she tells you otherwise. you didnt need to ask about her love, just assume thats the truth.

you need some trust on your relationship lad!!! if she tells you she loves you - you have to believe it, up until the point she tells you otherwise. you didnt need to ask about her love, just assume thats the truth.

arrghh why are you guys going against me!:P

I DO trust her, I told her that I didn't want to ask because i didn't want to complain.

But she INSISTED that I should ask because she knows that I care about her then.

She is contradicting herself, thats what was so annoying.

She is the one who has no trust in me, I can not see any other girls besides her, only if I take her with me.

All my past friendships with females are going to hell now because I can never see them anymore.

I broke up with her a while ago because I couldn't handle that anymore and needed some space for a few days.

And she slept at some guys place 4 days after that.

Gave her a chance after that and I still trust her.

So don't come complaining about trust !:P

She is perfect beside those points, and I never felt like this for anyone. just a shame she makes so much trouble out things that should be perfectly normal.

I'm back in the game with a question, first in years...

I met a girl a while ago at a party, spoke to her loads after that, been texting her every day solidly for the last month or so? It's not like she's just replying for the sake of it, she just text me ':( you didn't text me today!', suggesting she actually enjoys my company... And she works at a similar place to me so we sometimes can get the train home together and she tries to organise it so it works out with us on the same train, but she seems reluctant to see me elsewhere? She'll say ahh i'm bored, and i would reply with 'i'll come round then' and she fobs me off with something? It's weird. I guess the earlier text proves she's not just texting me for the sake of it, but then excusing seeing me is killing that reasoning...

Hmm?

I'm back in the game with a question, first in years...

I met a girl a while ago at a party, spoke to her loads after that, been texting her every day solidly for the last month or so? It's not like she's just replying for the sake of it, she just text me ':( you didn't text me today!', suggesting she actually enjoys my company... And she works at a similar place to me so we sometimes can get the train home together and she tries to organise it so it works out with us on the same train, but she seems reluctant to see me elsewhere? She'll say ahh i'm bored, and i would reply with 'i'll come round then' and she fobs me off with something? It's weird. I guess the earlier text proves she's not just texting me for the sake of it, but then excusing seeing me is killing that reasoning...

Hmm?

Attention whore.

Rather then "ILL COME ROUND YOUR HOUSE AND THEN WE CAN HAVE SEX" style texts try asking her if she wants to meet up somewhere neutral ie the cinema.

Haha. You can read me like a book! Na, i've tried a few different things and they still get declined?

Attention whore.

She's not like that honestly...

tell her she is your one true love, you couldnt do with out her, and you have condoms

One of my many pick up lines

Ford?

Jodie? No.

Haha. You can read me like a book! Na, i've tried a few different things and they still get declined?

Maybe she just thinks texting you is better than being silent, and that sitting next to you on the train is slightly better than sitting next to an old women who smells of cats and cant control her bladder (how is your mum these days anyway?), but shes not really interested in going out with you, or being mates that go the pub etc.

But next time she says shes bored, text her saying "me and a couple of mates are in the bricklayers arms/leaking tap/red lion, come along if you want, have a drink, play some pool, just chill out" of course, you then have to find 2 friends, and get in said pub fairly sharpish. but i used to find that approach often worked, although that was back when i used to practically live in the pub.

Do not invite yourself over to her house, do not invite her over to your house(because you live in a cat and bike filled hell hole and have plastic pee sheets on your bed), and dont make it sound like a date.

Maybe she just thinks texting you is better than being silent, and that sitting next to you on the train is slightly better than sitting next to an old women who smells of cats and cant control her bladder (how is your mum these days anyway?), but shes not really interested in going out with you, or being mates that go the pub etc.

But next time she says shes bored, text her saying "me and a couple of mates are in the bricklayers arms/leaking tap/red lion, come along if you want, have a drink, play some pool, just chill out" of course, you then have to find 2 friends, and get in said pub fairly sharpish. but i used to find that approach often worked, although that was back when i used to practically live in the pub.

Do not invite yourself over to her house, do not invite her over to your house(because you live in a cat and bike filled hell hole and have plastic pee sheets on your bed), and dont make it sound like a date.

She never wants to come to the pub, but it is usually a bit of a trek for her, even though i can ride to hers on my supersonicfixie in about 15-20 mins...