Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

What's a short temper got to do with psychosis?

Was more implying paranoia thinking everyones having a go. Link between him recently always posting about picking up and recently being more snappy. Weed psychosis an all that.

Edited by Max Quinn

I got sick of her attempts to control me, if i went out i'd have hours long phone calls of her in tears :S she NEVER trusted me and i did nothing wrong. So i got sick of it and just went out ans told her i was home. Yeh i felt bad about lieing to her but i was sick to the back teeth of the crap i got. And yeh i am trying to hang with my mates alot moreĀ¬

Jeeez, I get like that! :|

Well, I don't attempt to control like, but I do get paranoid, I suppose it's because I know a supermodel could always walk into the room and well, Hannah and Supermodel? What one would you pick? I suppose she just felt like I do sometimes, like she was convinced she wasn't good enough and so you'd find someone better; thus, she probably felt lenient to letting you out, as she felt someone better could walk into your life, hence why she didn't trust you...

I make no sense in anything I say today.

I had to ask my teacher how many degrees were in a circle today. Lord.

I make no sense in anything I say today.

Because your a women.

I was semi tempted to say nonsense about the supermodel thing, then serenade you with beautiful by christina aguilera. Then i realised that The Kearn-inator is going back to doing karate. and i like my head unchopped.

To be fair, if I was going out with someone and then some super hot chick came in and wanted a quicky, im not going to lie and say I wouldnt think about it. Not sure wether I would or not though.

You really need to think about that? If she doesn't know any of your mates, you never tell anyone, and you are unlikey to get called to Jeremy Kyle to do a polygraph test whats the problem?

I got sick of her attempts to control me, if i went out i'd have hours long phone calls of her in tears :S she NEVER trusted me and i did nothing wrong. So i got sick of it and just went out ans told her i was home. Yeh i felt bad about lieing to her but i was sick to the back teeth of the crap i got. And yeh i am trying to hang with my mates alot moreĀ¬

Thats what my girlfriend dose to me somtimes mainly if i go to the pub or a party or somthing if there booze involved it automaticly means there will be a hot girl im gunna cheat on her with but thats never the case THERES NEVER THAT HOT GIRL and most of the time its a sausage fest anyway its just having a laugh with mates so i just stoped telling her only done it a few times and she consistantly calls and makes me feel bad but think i remmber that id only be sitting at home thinking i wonder what my mates are up to whilst i stare at tf lol.

GF's working too hard, and palming me off for work, "because her aunty needs her to"

Ended in an argument last night, text her at 9 this morning saying, "lets just forget about last night, because i know your working lates all this week and we may not see each other for a while" which i guess was a mild dig also, and she still hasnt tb.....

piss take.

And cheers for the hub, hubby. 2 of the disc holes are merked down though!

Never ran it so i wouldn't have know :( sorry man ill sort you out you know that, you got it for pennys anyway! lol

Yea just cracked a can of cider, and put sexcetra on with my dad which cheered me up! lol I'll be fine, just need to get back out on the market.

What happened simps?

Basically shes taken on this new job that basically involves her working the worst hours in the world ever like 8-the bar closes and I just wasn't seeing her enough, so we started bickering on texts and genrally going out of our way to piss each other off. She phoned me up today and we both just said like, yea we still love each other and want to be together, but I can't handle seeing her that infrequently and it was best to end it now before we hated each other.

Although I'm not sure how this is going to really help because I honestly don't think I'll see her again, with her working such shit hours and me knowing that if i do see her all I'll want to do is get back together knowing we were both going to be unhappy. She said she just felt really guitly all the time cos' she couldn't see me, but its the job of her dreams which shes going to get big promotions and job prospects with, and I'm going to uni and moving away and it just couldn't work out.

So kinda a wierd one where practically it won't work, but we still love each other.

Not trying to sound blokey but think I'm coping alright, but just going to be wierd, like do i text her goodnight, or stop all contact so i dont keep thinking about her? think ill let it lie for a few days of least.

but just going to be wierd, like do i text her goodnight, or stop all contact so i dont keep thinking about her? think ill let it lie for a few days of least.

Well you're in a situation that you shouldn't be in, so there's no real answer to that question. You both love each other, so there shouldn't be any reasons to break up - unless you fall out of love with each other.