Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Michael Simpson is now officially a free agent....

Sorry to hear that man that lasted a while still if i no you aswell as i think there should be a few rebound shags lined up lol

Give me a shout if you wana come round for a cuddle and a game of C.O.D again :):P

Oh Michael you do make me laugh lol. :lol:

Cheers Joe, nice to know you have good supportive mates...

Well you're in a situation that you shouldn't be in, so there's no real answer to that question. You both love each other, so there shouldn't be any reasons to break up - unless you fall out of love with each other.

Yea I know but I can't be doing with seeing her for a few hours once a week, and her job isn't going to change anytime soon, so i was just making her feeling guitly for working. So best for both of us walking away now before we end up hating each other. Oh well shit happens.

Cheers hunney :)

Ended it with the girlfriend of about 2 weeks (pathetic I know).

Felt no spark or motivation there, and I got pissed off with the way she acted on certain occasions.

I explained to her that its me, not her, in an attempt to keep her friendly, but she didn't have any of it and immediately dispelled it as me seeing something wrong with her.

So thats that, if she doesn't want to listen to what I have to say, then ultimately she's not much good as a friend.

Right.... Since leaving my missus a month ago i've met 2 amazing girls.

Girl A lives in chelmsford which is where im "hopefully" going to uni, same as her. She's really cool and we get on etc etc but recently she's become a bit obsessed to the point where i'm ignoring calls because i have nothing to talk about or i'm busy.

Girl B i met beginning of last week and we just hit it off perfectly, she's two years older than me but we're both crazy about each other. Problem being she goes to uni in Newcastle but has the year off for a placement...so she's constantly living with either her dad in the same town as me, or in cornwall with her mum.

Im stuck about what to do because i really like both the girls but since i met girl B, Girl A is kinda being pushed to the back of my mind...i don't wanna hurt either of them by saying i'm with someone else etc.Girl B is coming up for the first week of the easter hols...then i'm supposed to be going back with her for another week. And i'm met to be seeing girl A for the next weekend... Kinda confused as to what i want?!

and I got pissed off with the way she acted on certain occasions.

I explained to her that its me, not her, in an attempt to keep her friendly, but she didn't have any of it and immediately dispelled it as me seeing something wrong with her.

So thats that, if she doesn't want to listen to what I have to say, then ultimately she's not much good as a friend.

But she dispelled it probably because she could tell you weren't telling the truth?

It's a massive mindf**k, but girl's are brighter then you think, you know!

My only girl problem at the minute it what can we do friday night... she's comming to stay at mine next week as she has the week off work. Can't wait, it'll be goooood.

Any suggestions for friday night???? Non of the meal/cinema/bowling malarky, next week I'm taking her out for the day and taking a BBQ with us providing the weathers good etc. That's the sorta stuff I'm thinking.....

But she dispelled it probably because she could tell you weren't telling the truth?

It's a massive mindf**k, but girl's are brighter then you think, you know!

My only girl problem at the minute it what can we do friday night... she's comming to stay at mine next week as she has the week off work. Can't wait, it'll be goooood.

Any suggestions for friday night???? Non of the meal/cinema/bowling malarky, next week I'm taking her out for the day and taking a BBQ with us providing the weathers good etc. That's the sorta stuff I'm thinking.....

He's right, you know.

Girl's can tell when a guys lying in a relationship, I've sussed out cheaters, liars, and unfortunately, gays.

Just tell her the truth - "It's not working."

But never ever ever lie to a girl, even if she accepts it at first, she'll find out the truth in the end...