Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

She never wants to come to the pub, but it is usually a bit of a trek for her, even though i can ride to hers on my supersonicfixie in about 15-20 mins...

Heres the reason to all your issues with her.

nah, seriously just move on, theres like over 1000 girls in london, 1 of them must be willing to make love with you.

Mainly the girl im talking about, but shes more alrght all the time and a bit gay at other times... And also (L) Haylee (L) she can be really really matey, for a week or so, then won't speak to me for a month, she doesn't invite me anywhere either, it's just gay.

Oi! what are you doin puttin her name in hearts, (which dont work) only i can do that.

Msn plans include eggs?

You bet, and fertilised ones as well.

My girl trouble is.ive got an extremely fit one on the bounce, but i dont really like her, shes fit as hell, a nice girl, but just way too immature, ive been dragging it out as a bit of fun for over a year now, do i cut it off as shes just too immature, or try and string it out some more(nothing much, just the odd text and phone call) in the hope shell grow up a bit, shes good fun, just really annoys me when shes "gets materialistic and shopaholic wannabe top shop princess hottest girl ever attitude" every so often.

Now she's asking ME why I'm being such a twat. Fair enough I'm being pretty blunt but she's the one who had a problem with me inviting her!

Broken up with a girlfriend after 3 and a half years

Had a phone call earlier and it came weeellllllllll close to that...

Fortunately I turned it round and it's all cool again. Basically she said she's completely in love with me still, I have similar feelings but when I'm away at Uni I don't text her often enough (which is fair enough because I really really don't...) so she feels like I have a different life here than when I'm with her because I never tell her anything or ask what she's been up to.

Do you not think that it's just so much effrot texting girlfriends though.

I mean, I'm single and go to Uni in Sheffield but have been seeing a girl back home quite a bit. I just lose effort sometimes though. I mean when I'm with her it's all good, I really like her, but it's so much effort having to like check she's okay every f**king day. urgh!

I've just got better things to do and more important things to concentrate on it seems.

Maybe it's just me.. :blink:

Although I'm home for tonight and she's coming to pick me up in 20 mins haha..

I just lose effort sometimes though. I mean when I'm with her it's all good, I really like her, but it's so much effort having to like check she's okay every f**king day. urgh!

Ditt, think she gets pissed sometimes that my average text reply time is about 2 hours

This weekend I was out and my girls mate heard me say I cba to go see her just for 2 days (shes 600 miles away. long story). This girl tells my girl friend and last night we nearly broke up. We been together 18 months and 15 of them been a long distance relationship...

Right, I finally bit the bullet and split with my gf. I was absolutely fine up untill today in 1st period at college, where i have a lesson with her. It made me realise how much stuff im gonna miss about her, just stupid things that made me smile. But on the otherhand i also thought about all the shit she gave me and the constant argueing, and i get angry at myself as i know if i get back with her it'll go back to the exact same way if not worse but I keep changing my mind on what to do and its seriously messing with my head, and no doubt hers! I just dont think i'd be able to cope seeing her about college with other guys.

Edited by Ryan.