Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Girls' shitty lingo for being around other girls, like 'meeting them'. I met a girl today, and her mate was like "so you're meeting her now then?", obviously not just meaning meeting up, and I was like, "Well what the f**k is that meant to mean, 'cus I've met her once, but i'm also meeting other people, but it's just a bit more special with her', then it's like, "So you are meeting her then ;)". Aargh! It's just stupid and doesn't make any sense.

Saw her at college today, needless to say that she clearly isn't taking it very well, And it's making me feel really bad and putting me in a shit mood :( I really want to call to check if she's ok but i know i musn't :mellow:

Go buy a fat blunt, that'll make everything fine.

handin out girl trouble advice fatty. get a girl, get some trouble, work out how to sort it, then get back in here and give advice, you suggesting drugs solve your girl troubles??

just been listening to bob marley, no women, no cry have we?

Till your girl to years on this planet ratio exceeeds 1:17, STFU!

As for Ryan, honestly, as brutal as it sounds, go out the weekend and pull, itll either make you realise she wasnt all that, or that actually she was better than you though, and no matter how much crap she gave you, she is the one.

remember my pulling line saturday night in the post.

*walks down and sits at a table with 6 random ugly girls*

"you alright?"

"yes fine thanks, why are you sitting at our table?"

"Well i just looked at you loverly ladies and wondered if you would be interested in me"

"How old are you?"

"20.."

"hahah im old enough to be your mother"

"I'm young enough to be your toy boy..."

"leave our table now"

"Have I just been rejected?"

"yes"

That went well lol

remember my pulling line saturday night in the post.

*walks down and sits at a table with 6 random ugly girls*

"you alright?"

"yes fine thanks, why are you sitting at our table?"

"Well i just looked at you loverly ladies and wondered if you would be interested in me"

"How old are you?"

"20.."

"hahah im old enough to be your mother"

"I'm young enough to be your toy boy..."

"leave our table now"

"Have I just been rejected?"

"yes"

That went well lol

Yea, so much for our "confidence goes a long way chat on msn t'other day"

Could of been worse, in my state id of gone for

"nice tits lurrve"

or

"whats the difference between a knife and a condom"

"pass"

im not prepared to use a condom"

handin out girl trouble advice fatty. get a girl, get some trouble, work out how to sort it, then get back in here and give advice, you suggesting drugs solve your girl troubles??

It was more a dig at how often he says in the happy thread 'going to pick up tonight' 'i got a fat 1/8th for myself tonight'.

How long ago of an ex? Anyway should it matter? f**k her and just carry on on here as you always do!

how did u split with urs ryan?

Yeh i know i musn't but i guess it being my first "serious" relationship, it's making it harder? I just hate the fact i've hurt her... Good idea to hang out with mates etc to keep her off my mind?

And yes stay with ur mates, u only start getting up set when ur on ur own..

I got sick of her attempts to control me, if i went out i'd have hours long phone calls of her in tears :S she NEVER trusted me and i did nothing wrong. So i got sick of it and just went out ans told her i was home. Yeh i felt bad about lieing to her but i was sick to the back teeth of the crap i got. And yeh i am trying to hang with my mates alot moreĀ¬