Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

...because if a girl's not worth seeing unless you can brag about her/possessively clutch her whenever you're in public/parade her around in the front passenger seat of your Vauxhall Nova, then she's probably not worth the effort anyway.

(This is what I f'cking hate about the web, and Twatter, Facebook and all this sh'te... why is it that everyone feels the need to broadcast their life? Can't we be happy in the knowledge of the things we do and achieve without seeking some kind of additional social reward?)

(This is what I f'cking hate about the web, and Twatter, Facebook and all this sh'te... why is it that everyone feels the need to broadcast their life? Can't we be happy in the knowledge of the things we do and achieve without seeking some kind of additional social reward?)

NO

girlfriend wants me to shave my pubes... so i tell her i will try it, so i did tonight and the results are not gurd :giggle: anyone here shave down there that can give me some tips? cause i must be doing it wrong :ermm: i look like a baboon :rolleyes:

Edited by Nickkkkk

How? Wat did you do if the resukts are not good?

dunno i trimmed it first, shaved downwards, then your meant to go up against the hair and then it just started cutting me to f**k... this is after half an-hour in the bath to let the hair go softer :angry:lol anyone had the same problem?

Edited by Nickkkkk