Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

So yesterday I get a phone call from girlfriend.

"I miss you, I think I might come home before Christmas. I think when I get to Australia I will have two months there and I don't think it's worth staying until the end of January because it's just spending time and money away when I would have better chances of getting a new job if I started looking then ahead of the new term."

Managed to for some reason convince her that I think she should stay if she wants to and not feel any pressure to come home and that whilst we all missed her she really wasn't missing much and that it was a once in a longtime opportunity and blah blah blah....

Then I got off the phone, went to the gym and thought...

"Hang the f**k on?! I f**king told you all of this months before you even booked your plane tickets, and you told me to shut he f**k up and stop trying to control you because it was your f**king trip and I didn't want you to go!!!!"

f**king women.

Literally like Katy Perry.

Edited by Pashley26

Shit day overall yesterday, bird gave me a ticket to hers, turned out to be the wrong one (expired) argument ensued, for no reason as it really wasn't an issue, spent an hour on the train with a bunch of cretins racking up and discussing how best for one of them to get an abortion, I got pretty pissed off and mentioned it in a text - apparently being annoyed by other people is wrong 'why are you so uptight about it?' because they're cunts, obviously, got on the wrong train at london bridge, ended up at Westbourne Park, took me n hour to get back to Sidcup, conversation pretty much went 'want a drink? i'm going to bed, gotta be up early' and she's just left for 12 hours at work without so much s saying goodbye.

All in all, i think i'm in for a pretty f**king sweet weekend.

All in all, i think i'm in for a pretty f**king sweet weekend.

Make an effort when she gets back from work, saying ignore what's happened as it's just the past and you can turn the situation round quite easily. Make dinner/go for a meal or something.

It's completely up to you if you want a good weekend, it's not hard.

weirdest f**king thing just happened

i was at thorpe park fright night

Izzy texts me

She says she's down my way (shes usually 2hrs away but came down to see a friend who moved for college), so I leave thorpe park slightly early, met her outside her friends. We go back to her friends for half an hour or so, and discreetly do stuff.... I had to leave after half an hour though as she was scared shitless of her friends Dad (he's really skeptical about guys and girls apparently, and people he doesn't know). It's half 12 and we're standing by the front door, we hear shouting upstairs, we quickly kiss and depart.

So so annoying that she's down my way for once and she can't see me, plus I'm working tomorrow so she's gone by the time I'm finished, greeaaaat... Wonder if I could possibly call in sick...

This is the worst thing about seeing under 18s, so frustrating haha. Do appreciate her bringing me in despite being afraid of her friends Dad though.

The best way to get over one chick is to get under another ;)

Yeah ive done that many of times-it works -But one day no matter how many you get under there will always be one woman that no others compare too...I hope to the high heavens that never happens to me :bow:

Hope your ok man -feel for you :)

Edited by Dave Anscombe

Why did she have to go to her friends and not yours?

It's her schoolmate, she's nearly 17... Bit of a young un but borderline.

Her parent's wouldn't exactly allow her staying over "some guys" house although I've met her parents a few times.

Ermmm last few days has been weird... Girl from tinder showed up where I work, said she'd wash my car etc (not in same order), and tonight we went to the cinema together.

She was prompting me to do stuff and I had absolutely no urge to at all, she wasnt ugly. She's a nice looking girl.

I just couldn't get the girl from Marlow out of my head though.

Think I just love the chase?

Edited by Jake.

First time caller...

She's upstairs packing her bags and heading home to Australia.

For whatever stupid f**king reasons that I can't even think of I don't want to live in Australia. She wants to live there with her family and friends.

She's not happy in Scotland, weather is shite, it's dark, she doesn't have many friends here and my family hasn't been good to her.

I want her to be happy, I have no idea what do to.

Why not go?! If I had an opportunity to live there I'd jump

What the f**k a girl showed up at your work offering to wash your car??

Where do you find these people Jake?

Not quite like that... Haha. She had a snapchat of her cleaning hers and I jokingly said she can clean mine and she's been on about it since hahahaha.