Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

She told everyone when we split up I gave her an STI just cos she hated the fact I split up with her. Most people didnt believe her and just thought she was being a tit though. Dont think telling her I got someone preggers will work

She told everyone when we split up I gave her an STI just cos she hated the fact I split up with her. Most people didnt believe her and just thought she was being a tit though. Dont think telling her I got someone preggers will work

Shut up. I'm an expert with wiminz. Just do exactly as I tell you...

Dug herself a hole then, if she had an STI, the other lads she screwed now have?

If her aim was to make YOU sound like I knob, I don't think she will have got very far...

Well if I am honest Id rather not have everyone thinking I had one. Which, I dont Id like to say.

Nothings getting through to her, except once again feeling the need to tell me all about her sex.

***** says:

sex was pretty good, though someone broke the door, and like so many people saw..lol plus jamie w

***** says:

*was in the room watching

I havnt quite worked out a response...

Imagine a face that's been set on fire then put out with a spade. Well I had sex with that about two weeks ago because of how damn desperate I was. Now she won't leave me the f**k alone. I've tried hinting to her that I'm gay, hell, I've even told her I'm gay and shown her pictures from the messy night at simp's. And she STILL won't f**k off. I've even told her to f**k off and she won't.

My final plan is to tell her I've contracted a STI off her and tell her I don't want anything to do with her. Any other suggestions before I pull out the big gun?

Imagine a face that's been set on fire then put out with a spade. Well I had sex with that about two weeks ago because of how damn desperate I was. Now she won't leave me the f**k alone. I've tried hinting to her that I'm gay, hell, I've even told her I'm gay and shown her pictures from the messy night at simp's. And she STILL won't f**k off. I've even told her to f**k off and she won't.

My final plan is to tell her I've contracted a STI off her and tell her I don't want anything to do with her. Any other suggestions before I pull out the big gun?

She sounds HAWT.

Pics!

Why do i always seem to wind up back in this position....I've been doing great since me and my gf split a month ago, and now i'm going the through the stage that i want her back.....but i always remember what it was like and how shit it was.....i just feel like her want her back, but i know i shouldn't =[

The problem with ex’s is that because they’re not about anymore you forget about the shit bits and only prefer to remember the things you liked about them or doing with them (or to them :P). It’s balls because even if you know this it doesn’t make you feel that much better. Stupid emotions.

The problem with ex’s is that because they’re not about anymore you forget about the shit bits and only prefer to remember the things you liked about them or doing with them (or to them :P). It’s balls because even if you know this it doesn’t make you feel that much better. Stupid emotions.

istockphoto_2634771_hitting_a_nail_on_th