Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I can't remember her name now, but some woman did this thing where she dressed up as a man and lived as a man for a year to write a book, and she said that she found that it was refreshing that men were so honest with each other all the time, and how comparing it to how back-stabbing and bitchy girls are, it was nice to see. She also said that she could see how hard it must be for men dealing with women, as she noticed immediately how women treat men like shit (Although she did say men did the same to women in terms of viewing them just as ways to have sex).

Men seriously are waaaaaaay less complicated than women, you all just f**k shit up all the time :P

AMEN

Any one got any real.....propper tips for making a jelous X dissapear?

She split up with me......now im with some one else she is thretaning my current lady.....always ringin me.....ect ect

ive tried telling her nicely to stop being a minge..

my current gf is not liking this jelous x thing and im a tad worried she will think f**k this i dont need the agro

Help me :$

She split up with me......now im with some one else she is thretaning my current lady.....always ringin me.....ect ect

my current gf is not liking this jelous x thing and im a tad worried she will think f**k this i dont need the agro

just kill her off....its what would happen in eastenders

well i have seen some of yours X's dave some of them are stunners, so you could always swing her this way?

If not just dont tell her nicely, cop and let her know she needs to back the f**K off.

Someone on my college course knows your sister. Apparantly shes really fit.

Invite her to a party/ somewhere where alcohol is involved, gets things going much faster than all that talking crap...

I'm in a f**king weird situation right now, wanna be properly with this girl but I don't think I can trust her. Also within 5 hours of meeting her I was in a threesome with her and her best friend, now I'm having trouble getting the friend out of the equation. Her friend is f**king scum, complete sponger who doesn't appreciate anything anyone does for her (owes me about £50 in the last month alone and I'm never going to get that back) and has a habit of screwing everything up, I can't even begin to describe what a f**kup she is, but I'm sure she'd manage to ruin my relationship. (she's an old friend of my ex and contributed to the screwing up of that too).

I can't quite remember what the point of this rant is, think I need to steer clear of Telford girls...

Pah do want i did with my X when i was really drunk, kick her onto your floor with no covers or pilliow, having your bed to yourself = win.

Danny once stole all the duvet, I kicked him, he punched me (he was asleep at the time), and we ended up having some punch up. I swore at him as loud as I could, and he pushed me so hard I smacked the head against the wall and cried. Then he just calmed down and started snoring...

Remembering it the next morning was a laugh.

Also, he used to like, hook his arms and legs around you in his sleep, so you couldn't move. Duvet + 2 throws + 2 bodies in a bed = massive overheat; the worst thing was he used to shov me up against the wall in his sleep and so my head was wedged between the wall and the bed frame. It Hurt. Alot.

Danny once stole all the duvet, I kicked him, he punched me (he was asleep at the time), and we ended up having some punch up. I swore at him as loud as I could, and he pushed me so hard I smacked the head against the wall and cried. Then he just calmed down and started snoring...

Remembering it the next morning was a laugh.

Also, he used to like, hook his arms and legs around you in his sleep, so you couldn't move. Duvet + 2 throws + 2 bodies in a bed = massive overheat; the worst thing was he used to shov me up against the wall in his sleep and so my head was wedged between the wall and the bed frame. It Hurt. Alot.

So you split up cos he beat you?

Bit of a dilema the girl im really into is looking at a flat share atm and has asked me if i want to go for it with her.

I said yes, but im not sure if its the best descion (sp) becasue shes only interested in being freinds. Im at her current flat as much as im at my own house at the moment and its fine i probably spend 3-4 nights a week there.

Just a bit unsure about living with her though dunno if i would be able to do it or just balls it all up.

The girl im with at the moment is a total bitch! She constantly has a go at me for the crapest reasons; like riding too much, not wearing matching socks and constantly wearing my tarty t-shirt. Also she has to be the shitest kisser ever, I mean its like being in love with a dog, slobber everywhere! Any help?

My gf complains she cant trust me because I still speak to my ex, its a purely keep the peace situation with her as she is mates with the same people I am and she is going through a pretty tough situation with lads atm so I occasionally chat to her, I can understand he dislike for her but what makes it worse is her with guys.

Theres a guy on her FB she hasn't even met and he's all over her on there, tbf I cant see what she writes back but from his responses I can guess. I've said that he likes her and she denies it but its blatant.

No I dont want to question her or tell her that it bothers me because she will just brush it away and claim its fine but it does really bother me, she claims not to have credit but then theres messages like o sorry I didnt text back last night. It does make me slightly jealous and curious as to whats happening.

I dont want to tell her how I feel because she will be like o well you still talk to your ex whats the difference. Well to me theres a pretty clear difference. I know I cant have her talk to nobody, I dont want that, I just want to be told stuff how it is. I knows she has discussed meeting him but claims she never will. Its just little stuff that builds up....

Do I... Tell her how it is and how I feel and hope that if she does really like me she'll listen. Ignore it and see what happens with us and him. Or speak to him, which I really dont want to do...

:\